Reviews for Because I Hate You
sthef12 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
This is soooooo cute! And you should DEFIANTLY do the later
Love ya,
sthef12
Neo Nobody chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Did you know that in the original manga, Seto Kaiba actually /DID/ save Joey? Serenity hadn't even gotten there yet, and Kaiba knew that Joey was dying, so he dropped the key down into the lake. Ha, this is one of the rare Puppyshipping stories that I actually enjoyed. Not that I don't ship Joey X Seto, it's just that the fanfictions are usually terrible. This one was good. Keep up the good work! :D
Short-Anime-Lover chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Stephi: AWE! The sappiness was ok, I am just glad that there was something other than all the angst that goes on with my favorite YGO couple. So the sappiness was just great! Haha, and I loved how Joey said "I hate you more than all the food in the universe!" Wow, that's gotta be great!

Benji: Haha, amazing. I'm a guy though so the sap stuff... Yeah, it burned a lil *gets hit upside the head by Stephi* Ouch! Hey! For me it's the truth! *Get his by his boyfriend David D-"So I should stop with all the sap I say?"* *Benji goes silent...* ... Sorry...

David: *laughs at Benji's insolence* Great story. The part that goes on in Seto's head was very well written and goes well with his personality in a way. How the reason he didn't want friends was because he didn't want them to get hurt. Simply amazing.

Short (Stephi)

Anime (Benji)

Lover (David)

S.A.L.
aonalion chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Ahh, the sap! It burns! lol x'D

Really good story! I think Kaiba X Joey is my fav shipping in YGO :)
ChaniaGo chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
and how did the others react? no "yeeys" and "Yuks"?

it's a definit yeey from me..
lonleysamurai chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
haha, that was so cute!
hetalianoftime chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Wow! I was JUST watching this episode today on youtube! :D its weird cuz I was thinking "grrr, wonder what would've happened if seto rescued Joey instead? But sadly that won't happen in a thousand years T.T" and now here I am reading this fic! Hurray! :D GREAT idea! And lol! It was NOT too sappy! XD well not for ME anyways X) I LOVE how seto said he loved him more then his blue eyes! Awwww! -
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I really, really, really enjoyed this! I adore the aspect of changing something in the series without making it a completely alternate universe. It's a hard task few can pull off, but you did it marvelously! Wait a second. What's this? Puppyshipping too? IS IT MY BIRTHDAY? Oh, how did you know? It's exactly what I wanted! It may be a little early, but I can cope. Hehe. Someone deserves a great, big, sloppy, wet, almost-disgusting-but-not-quite-because-the-person-giving-it-to-you-is-really-appreciative kiss!

I was surprised to see Kaiba referring to Yugi and Joey as his 'friends'. Thinking back on the show, it makes a lot of sense. He's probably closer to the friendship brigade than anyone else (aside from Mokuba)... I really feel for him. Everyone feels unloved sometimes, but goodness. After all he's been through... He's isolating himself from the world afraid of being hurt, hiding from his feelings. How could he NOT be drowning in a sea of loneliness?

Oh wow. Not only did you story touch me- it put me in a fantastic mood! Hehe. Can you tell? Don't forget to brush your teeth after reading this. I don't want to be the cause of any cavities. ;)
Angellbaby chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
*SQUEAL!* Yay! Sap is good! Now excuse me while I laugh manically at how pure genius this is BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...!

That was fun!
Daydreamer-Of-The-Unknown chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Awh that was well cute XD

x Rin x
No Subject chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
*sni-i-i-i-i-i-iff* ...That. Was. BEAUTIFUL! T_T GOLD! PERFECTION! EXCELLENCE! IT WAS DAMN GOOD BABY AND I CANT STOP SQUEALING!

Shia
setojoeylover4ever chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Very interesting story. Sweet, sappy, short, and seto the 4S of writing. I really like the twists that it was accually part of the original story, your a very sappy writer but sappy is very good very good like puppies. :) You should rewright it long or make a sequal.
Deranged Lil' Hobbit chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Whee! AWESOME! "I hate you more!"

I "hate" your story so much! It's the best! _
kaixjouaddict chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
LOL. Tis good. now if it could have only really happen.
mandapandabug chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
wow... i really liked that! _ sap is good! especially when there isnm't enough of it anymore in the world. really there isn't! too much angst now adays. don't mind that either, but... whatever. this was really good though! great oneshot! i love oneshots because it leaves off with more that could happen, for the readers imagination to cover! fun for me! well... love to you too! i'll read and review more of your yugioh setojoey stuff if you have it... i'll go to your bio and look for something or something... write more ok? i really love sappy, especially the kind where Kaiba is really in love with Joey (it's OOC ok?) and he spend everything on Joey and kidnaps him from places that he may get hurt (like a job or something) and really tries to woo him! i love those, write that ok? i think you'd like that. _ anyways, not that i was trying to tell you what to do! _; hehe well i will hopefully review you later_