Reviews for Your Adventure In Neverland
tvmad chapter 14 . 12/27/2004
god, that story was just ... amazining (i can't spell) and well any one who hasn't read it should shoot themselfs
Ally chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
WOW! your story was fantastic, the best ive eva read! i loved it! it was so good and a really good idea about the characters, i was dissapointed when i finished reading it, i hope the adventures continue!
The Mediocre Gatsby chapter 14 . 8/2/2004

If you can't tell, I'm on a Gracie Jane fanfic spree. I do that sometimes.

Anyway, I enjoyed this story. It had a very classic fairy-tale feel to it while remaining contemporary. If you don't mind the comparison, it kind of reminded me of Roald Dahl, though I can't put my finger quite on why. And the last two paragraphs were wonderful, they wrapped it together and made a real ending without it being solid: "This is the end, no more story, your imagination ends here." You're gifted at telling tales; you could be a minstrel or some such thing. (Minstrels are cool.

I do have a little constructive criticism, but not flames. They're just rude. Anyway, I must admit I wasn't too impressed by your characterization of Hook. He always seems a little more subtle, a little more minipulative, a little more elegant; however, it's your view of him that counts, so I suppose I shouldn't have said anything. He just seems a little . . . one-dimensional to me in here. He was always a favorite character of mine; he was clearly evil, yet not blatantly nasty like certain authors (*coughJKROWLINGcough*) seem to think evil characters should be, and I've always sort of admired that. Sorry, you probably don't care. I'm weird.

Also, there were a couple of typos, but nothing to lose sleep over, so no worries!

But in any event, this was a wonderful story. I enjoyed every chapter - every paragraph, every sentence, every word. From what could have been a very silly idea (Mary Sue possibilities? OH, yeah) bloomed a very entertaining story. Your fiction is always a wonderful contrast to the poorly characterized, misspelled, teen-angstridden stories that pop up on this website all too frequently. Thanks, so much, for writing this. I shall now place it on my favorite stories list, which you, miss, are taking over. Not very nice on your part.

Some sort of clever signature thingy goes here, as well as an apology for the long and probably badly constructed (and misspelled!) review.
ShortAtntionSpaz chapter 14 . 6/26/2004
That was a beautimus ending! Thank you for a wonderful story! *standing ovation*

it kinda makes me sad that it's over. Which will modivate me to write my own peter pan story! I have an interesting idea for a story... I'm not sure yet if there is enough content within this interesting idea to write and post a story... we'll see.

(dyslexics have more fnu!)
kelsiek chapter 14 . 6/14/2004
Ah, I love happy endings. So...whats next for the incredible Gracie Jane? Huh?

Lyz chapter 14 . 6/13/2004
Yay! Great story, thanx for writing it.
AnimegirlHF chapter 14 . 6/12/2004
Aw, it's over? Dang. Oh well, it was a fun ride! _ I loved the part where no one really knows what Anna and Switch are saying to each other! *Giggle* I can imagine everyone else looking so confused! You did a great job! I loved it! _ I hope to see more stories from you! This was great! Ciao! _~
Sallie chapter 14 . 6/12/2004
*snif* I am so sad it's all over with!

I thought the ending was very much like JM Barrie's happy-yet-bittersweet ending. Very sweet, very sad. *snif* Gonna miss you! Keep on writing. It sorta feels like Graduation, you know?

Sallie: *snif, snif*

Peter: Are you okay?

Sallie: *sob* .

Peter: What the hell did you just say?

Sallie: *snif* I'M GONNA MISS YOU, OK?

Peter: I- It's just that you always seemed to hate me...

Sallie: Well, thank you, Captain Obvious...

Peter: Then why are you going to miss me then?

Sallie WHA! *runs off crying*

Peter: *shaking head* Girls. Can't live with 'em...end of sentence.

*snif* I *snif* am *snif* gonna *snif* miss *snif, SNIF!* ya, Gracie!

Humm...interesting, maybe I could start a story about Sallie...who knows? But I'll get your permission first before anything is givin the green light :)

Crystalstorm chapter 13 . 6/3/2004
Great the next is up .
Lyz chapter 13 . 6/3/2004
AnimegirlHF chapter 13 . 6/2/2004
Cool! _ I loved it! And don't worry about the Italian, for someone who never took the language, you did a very good job! And it looks like Sallie's still with us and no one got seriously injured! _ It was great! I can't wait until you're next update! _~ Ciao!
Sallie chapter 13 . 6/2/2004
I have to say one thing to you...thank you so much for continuing this story! I really think it is well written and very creative.

This chapter was GREAT despite (sulks) Sallie never got the chance to slap Hook. But I suppose stabbing him is the next best thing! Whatever, I LOVED THIS CHAPTER MORE THAN ANY OTHER!

"Sexist pig"-great!

I wonder what is in store for us all! I can't wait for the next installment, please, please write more!

Peter: I hate to say this but...I told you so...

Sallie: Actually, you never told me. At least I can't remember.

Peter: You have bad memory. I always knew you would do something really stupid like like pirates too much, you know *looks at Sallie* Are you even listening to me?

Sallie *Is tying shoes* What was that, Pete?

Peter: *glares*

Sallie: Okay, okay, gees, calm down, retard. I suppose I owe you an apology.

Peter: Damn straight you do...

Sallie: Well, well, well...did I just hear you swear, young man? *smiles* Ha! What happened to mister holier-than-thou, eh? I think I'm becoming a bad influence! How wonderful! Next thing you'll be listening to hard metal rock, then tattoos, then colored hair, then goth clothes!

*both envision a 'punk' Peter Pan. They shiver, repulsed.*

Sallie: Alright, that is just wrong.

Peter: Yeah, that is just a sin against nature.

Sallie: Sorry, I brought such a *thing* up.

Peter: You are forgiven...just it again, Mkay?

Sallie: Done.

Crystalstorm chapter 12 . 5/25/2004
Good the next is up .
Lyz chapter 12 . 5/25/2004
Awesome chapter, as always. Update soon!
AnimegirlHF chapter 12 . 5/25/2004
Yay! Another update! _ But cliffhangers are EVIL! EVIL I TELL YOU! Yes, you are absolutely correct in that it is never boring. And it seems that Sallie has chosen to stick with us Lost Children. _ And Nora seems to have a little crush on 'Lad'. *Giggle* Oh, this is going to be fun! I can't wait until the next part! _ Ciao for now!