Reviews for Your Adventure In Neverland
tvmad chapter 14 . 12/27/2004
god, that story was just ... amazining (i can't spell) and well any one who hasn't read it should shoot themselfs
Ally chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
WOW! your story was fantastic, the best ive eva read! i loved it! it was so good and a really good idea about the characters, i was dissapointed when i finished reading it, i hope the adventures continue!
The Mediocre Gatsby chapter 14 . 8/2/2004
Wow.

If you can't tell, I'm on a Gracie Jane fanfic spree. I do that sometimes.

Anyway, I enjoyed this story. It had a very classic fairy-tale feel to it while remaining contemporary. If you don't mind the comparison, it kind of reminded me of Roald Dahl, though I can't put my finger quite on why. And the last two paragraphs were wonderful, they wrapped it together and made a real ending without it being solid: "This is the end, no more story, your imagination ends here." You're gifted at telling tales; you could be a minstrel or some such thing. (Minstrels are cool.

I do have a little constructive criticism, but not flames. They're just rude. Anyway, I must admit I wasn't too impressed by your characterization of Hook. He always seems a little more subtle, a little more minipulative, a little more elegant; however, it's your view of him that counts, so I suppose I shouldn't have said anything. He just seems a little . . . one-dimensional to me in here. He was always a favorite character of mine; he was clearly evil, yet not blatantly nasty like certain authors (*coughJKROWLINGcough*) seem to think evil characters should be, and I've always sort of admired that. Sorry, you probably don't care. I'm weird.

Also, there were a couple of typos, but nothing to lose sleep over, so no worries!

But in any event, this was a wonderful story. I enjoyed every chapter - every paragraph, every sentence, every word. From what could have been a very silly idea (Mary Sue possibilities? OH, yeah) bloomed a very entertaining story. Your fiction is always a wonderful contrast to the poorly characterized, misspelled, teen-angstridden stories that pop up on this website all too frequently. Thanks, so much, for writing this. I shall now place it on my favorite stories list, which you, miss, are taking over. Not very nice on your part.

-Uoko

Some sort of clever signature thingy goes here, as well as an apology for the long and probably badly constructed (and misspelled!) review.
ShortAtntionSpaz chapter 14 . 6/26/2004
That was a beautimus ending! Thank you for a wonderful story! *standing ovation*

it kinda makes me sad that it's over. Which will modivate me to write my own peter pan story! I have an interesting idea for a story... I'm not sure yet if there is enough content within this interesting idea to write and post a story... we'll see.

~Spaz

(dyslexics have more fnu!)
kelsiek chapter 14 . 6/14/2004
Ah, I love happy endings. So...whats next for the incredible Gracie Jane? Huh?

-Kelsy
Lyz chapter 14 . 6/13/2004
Yay! Great story, thanx for writing it.
AnimegirlHF chapter 14 . 6/12/2004
Aw, it's over? Dang. Oh well, it was a fun ride! _ I loved the part where no one really knows what Anna and Switch are saying to each other! *Giggle* I can imagine everyone else looking so confused! You did a great job! I loved it! _ I hope to see more stories from you! This was great! Ciao! _~
Sallie chapter 14 . 6/12/2004
*snif* I am so sad it's all over with!

I thought the ending was very much like JM Barrie's happy-yet-bittersweet ending. Very sweet, very sad. *snif* Gonna miss you! Keep on writing. It sorta feels like Graduation, you know?

Sallie: *snif, snif*

Peter: Are you okay?

Sallie: *sob* .

Peter: What the hell did you just say?

Sallie: *snif* I'M GONNA MISS YOU, OK?

Peter: I- It's just that you always seemed to hate me...

Sallie: Well, thank you, Captain Obvious...

Peter: Then why are you going to miss me then?

Sallie WHA! *runs off crying*

Peter: *shaking head* Girls. Can't live with 'em...end of sentence.

*snif* I *snif* am *snif* gonna *snif* miss *snif, SNIF!* ya, Gracie!

Humm...interesting, maybe I could start a story about Sallie...who knows? But I'll get your permission first before anything is givin the green light :)

$
Crystalstorm chapter 13 . 6/3/2004
Great the next is up .
Lyz chapter 13 . 6/3/2004
Yay!
AnimegirlHF chapter 13 . 6/2/2004
Cool! _ I loved it! And don't worry about the Italian, for someone who never took the language, you did a very good job! And it looks like Sallie's still with us and no one got seriously injured! _ It was great! I can't wait until you're next update! _~ Ciao!
Sallie chapter 13 . 6/2/2004
I have to say one thing to you...thank you so much for continuing this story! I really think it is well written and very creative.

This chapter was GREAT despite (sulks) Sallie never got the chance to slap Hook. But I suppose stabbing him is the next best thing! Whatever, I LOVED THIS CHAPTER MORE THAN ANY OTHER!

"Sexist pig"-great!

I wonder what is in store for us all! I can't wait for the next installment, please, please write more!

Peter: I hate to say this but...I told you so...

Sallie: Actually, you never told me. At least I can't remember.

Peter: You have bad memory. I always knew you would do something really stupid like that...you like pirates too much, you know *looks at Sallie* Are you even listening to me?

Sallie *Is tying shoes* What was that, Pete?

Peter: *glares*

Sallie: Okay, okay, gees, calm down, retard. I suppose I owe you an apology.

Peter: Damn straight you do...

Sallie: Well, well, well...did I just hear you swear, young man? *smiles* Ha! What happened to mister holier-than-thou, eh? I think I'm becoming a bad influence! How wonderful! Next thing you'll be listening to hard metal rock, then tattoos, then colored hair, then goth clothes!

*both envision a 'punk' Peter Pan. They shiver, repulsed.*

Sallie: Alright, that is just wrong.

Peter: Yeah, that is just a sin against nature.

Sallie: Sorry, I brought such a *thing* up.

Peter: You are forgiven...just never...do it again, Mkay?

Sallie: Done.

UPDATE NOW-I COMMAND YOU!
Crystalstorm chapter 12 . 5/25/2004
Good the next is up .
Lyz chapter 12 . 5/25/2004
Awesome chapter, as always. Update soon!
AnimegirlHF chapter 12 . 5/25/2004
Yay! Another update! _ But cliffhangers are EVIL! EVIL I TELL YOU! Yes, you are absolutely correct in that it is never boring. And it seems that Sallie has chosen to stick with us Lost Children. _ And Nora seems to have a little crush on 'Lad'. *Giggle* Oh, this is going to be fun! I can't wait until the next part! _ Ciao for now!