Reviews for After the Fall
Stephanie O chapter 13 . 4/22/2011
Sweet ending! I just wondered how Molly came to be holding Lily, since Harry was carrying her when he went to Ginny on the dance floor, and Ginny took Lily from him?
Stephanie O chapter 10 . 4/22/2011
"Give unto me your troubles I'll endure your suffering Place onto me your burden..." (Love this part of the line!) :)

"Fear not the flame of my love's candle Let it be the sun in your world of darkness." Love this line, too!) :)
Stephanie O chapter 8 . 4/22/2011
Please, ignore the end of that last review...I don't know what I was thinking...apparently too groggy to notice the "Next " tab! It's so sad, yet sweet at the same time. I hate that Harry just barely awoke from his coma, and now Ginny's in a coma...but I love the image of Harry cuddling his newborn daughter who is the spitting image of her namesake! (Awww...)
Stephanie O chapter 7 . 4/22/2011
Is that it? I was really getting into this story, and then it ends abruptly in a cliffhanger. Are you going to finish this? I would really love to see how everything resolves! :)
stacy chapter 13 . 3/20/2007
Hey!

I love you for this! Evanescence rules! lol. I love you. I love you. You get the picture. lol.

Anyway, back to reality which is this stupid life ...

This is great! You've missed out on a couple of songs, but only I know that because I'm a massive Evanescence fan. You name the song, I'll sing it. That kinda thing.

Anyway, working on the next chapter of Weakness. It's slow progress, but I'm getting there. Having a boring job kinda gives you time to think and get over the Writers Block disease.

Love you,

Stacy

X
ANGELofMUSICval chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
I really enjoyed this story. I could really feel the emotions, and the songs added to that. I'd actually like to see more. You might try to offset the songs a bit or make sure they come out in stanza form...sometimes it got a bit confusing b/t the song and the writing. Great with relaying the feelings of the characters. Excellent!
DayDreamingMuggle chapter 9 . 8/15/2005
Touching...and wow...those are the only words that van describe how sad and gut wrenching these fics were. Congratulations.
chickenspaz911 chapter 13 . 7/31/2005
hey um...it was pretty good but the fic was so short that i didnt really get to get into it also i dont really like the songs especially since im not a fan of evanescence
Mrs Ronald Weasley chapter 12 . 12/3/2004
great story! hope you continue it!
snarkysweetness chapter 12 . 9/20/2004
Just so everyone knows, this is not the end of the story. I still have some tricks left up my sleeve for this one.
GiGiFanFic chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
don,t like the songs, like the story only.
PiningOverPadfoot chapter 12 . 9/20/2004
Is it over? ANyway, this was a fantastic story!
Lady of Masbolle chapter 11 . 9/20/2004
This rocks on dude! thanks for updating.
Sylvesthetica chapter 2 . 9/4/2004
Thank you for sharing your writing with us...you have a gift, don't let any one take it away from you.
StarWars-Freak chapter 10 . 8/4/2004
hello, i was just rereading your fic for the first time in like forever, and was wondering why on earth you haven't continued?