Reviews for Blue and Pink
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Wonderfully written. :)
PuffRanger chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I got kind of confused about what was going on, but it was still an engaging story. I like Billy and Kim centric things!
Eternal Headache chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
You know, this was a great take on how Billy went from awkward to just as good as Jason/Tommy etc in a very short time. It should have taken *years* to get to the level he was at by 2nd season even with the Power's influence, but adding Kim's power into the mix could certainly have given him that extra shove.

Very well done! Few stylistic issues but, what the hell, this fic is almost 13 years old. You've likely grown since then :)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Cool. You know, interestingly enough, I always thought that Kim had been able to pick up enough of technobabble to at least understand what he was saying (Green Candle 2). Catch ya on the flip side.
ASecretSomeone chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
XD Funny, I thought in the show it explained that he was learning karate with Jason and stuff. Oh well, I like your explanation better!
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
I rather liked this...good friendship stories are hard to come by, especially in Power Rangers. Very well done. It felt right in the right places, though perhaps could've been a *touch* more developed. But I'm just a nut for development these days. :)
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
I really liked this one.
Carebear19 chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
Ok, I love it Silver!
Especially when Jason fell of the chair. hehehehehehe I could so picture that. Everytime they refuse to work, I'll threaten him with that from now on. hehehehehehehe
It was great love. Just great. Absolutly spiffy and fantastic :)
And I know, I'm a bit prejudicial, but who cares. It was still great :)
Sierra Nichole chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Very good. The characterizations were right-on, especially Jason and Billy.
Glad I finally read this!
Former Purple Zeo Ranger chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Very cool! Well written! :-) Billy is the best! 0:-)
Writer2k3 chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Good job. I liked the story it was very original.
LiLAqUaMaRiE chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Lol, this was good, I liked the idea you had for this story and good job on writing it. :)
cmar chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
Fun, it's an interesting idea as an explanation, and the ending is sweet. Nice dialogue and interactions.
Dagmar Buse chapter 1 . 9/28/2003