Reviews for Olympic games
lederra chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Enjoyed this story.
KayValo87 chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
Okay, aside from "Swim Swim", this is my favorite story yet. I LOVE when brothers interact! They can go from merciless ribbing to watching each others backs in ten seconds flat. :)

I'm glad Gordon managed to avoid public humiliation, but I almost wish that Scott and John could have done something about her. Of course, they didn't know about her until it was too late, but still.

Again, great story. Now I am off to read the next one. :)
Loopstagirl chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
oh delightful! this is really a great story-love how Scott and john are both aware what is going on, don't want to pry, but are there for their bro when he needs them!

love the brother's interaction!

fantastic!
black4minister chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
oh this was really good too! gr to the little minx though-going after our copertop. i loved the interview too, it really showed them as brothers-it was great.
Mad-Friend chapter 3 . 10/2/2003
I feel I KNOW Gordon after reading this. You potray him so well, but then he is your favourite and it shows. I really liked this story. Nice one Quiller.
Assena chapter 3 . 9/30/2003
That's a cool story, Quiller! I like how that went, quite a lot. Very enjoyable! _ Write more! I like your stories! _

Sena
yveybevy chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
This is a really cool story. Whatever reservations I had about the timeline, were quickly cancelled out by the quality of the story. Nice to see the brothers so close.

You know, you could expand this story. The potential to make it larger is certainly there:-)
Lady Viva chapter 3 . 9/29/2003
What a wonderful portrayal of the bond between the Tracy brothers and how they are always there for each other. I love the concern and intuition exhibited by Scott and John. I also enjoyed how they did not pry into Gordon's sad turn of events, but yet he realized not only did they know, they were right there to catch him if he fell. Truly a delightful story. Thank you.
Clark959 chapter 3 . 9/29/2003
A nice story. I enjoyed the interactions with the brothers and the tie-ins you had with your prior stories.
TheCaptain3 chapter 3 . 9/28/2003
What can I say? Great as usual. I'm enjoying this glimspe of the Tracys before International Rescue and Gordon's moment in the sun. You do a good job of building up suspense, between the interviews and then Cassie's reaction and her ulterior motives-

What can I say? More, please!