Reviews for Stir
Raven-Rain chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I love this story. Sarkney forever! lol.

The description you use about the nothing she's feeling is powerful enough for me to feel it too. Lovely work :)
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Oh, yes. They'll be analyzing that for months on end, possibly chased off with an agitated confrontation from Vaughn, even though it's clearly none of his business... (clears throat) Brilliantly done, as always; short, but had a sense of completeness and a delicious playfulness that I adore about your Sarkney. (saunters away to read more)
Kiavrei chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
Wow! love the story are you gonna update?
fleener chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
"The pale skin under the manacles looked red and raw, as though the restraints were constant companions. She felt the bandages around her own hands."

That second sentence adds so much. It really speaks volumes, I think. Brilliant.
TrueCat chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
I love your one chapter stories they are so emotionally strong. And I could see this thing taking place. Syd is just to emotionally stable in season three, where as I think it would be more like this. She has lost two years, you are defined by the people around you and she shpould be lost, at least she has some of her attitude back.

Only thing is I wish you would continue these one offs of yours, they are to good to leave at just one chapter!
kimlockt chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
This was so nice: "And there it was, like a reward for her patience: the laughing, sub-zero blue gaze." Both of them appear broken to the outside world but it takes more than the loss of two years to defeat spirits like theirs. They are kindreds now, in many ways.

I love that she kissed him. I also love how he kissed her back. It was a nice, tight story and an enjoyable read.
lilianya chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
That was great. Please do not tell me that is the end though.
grace chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
wooAA! dat was such a twist! lol are u gonna cont? say yes please! )
Kyizi chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
I really should have waited until I'd actually seen all of season 1, let alone season 2 before I read this, but I couldn't help myself! I knew what happened anyway. This was really good, I loved it :)
Rachel chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Okay, this fic is great. But i just can't get over the last line. It cracks me up every time. You totally wrote the fic around it. I LOVE that line. It's just so...great. Perfect. Highly amusing. Keep writing more fics like this. (also like how its not like love or emotional. this makes sense. love how they couldn't break him.)

"Analyze this, you bastards."
SassyAngel05 chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Awesome! I love the way you described Sydney's feelings. And her thoughts that Sark couldn't be broken and how she was right. And the kiss! I loved it. Especially the last line.

Luv,

Vona
brittany chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
that was awesome!
annie chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
jesus hell there is no freakin way you are goin to leave this 'FIN' right here. HELL NO. I think your audience desserves MORE of this good writing! I love this. Syd n Sark :)

annie
sallene chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
This was great! I enjoyed Sydney's thoughts and the fact that she knew it was all a game. I'm glad he let her see that it was and that he wasn't broken.
Fanatic482 chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
Well hot damn. I was about to get all disappointed that the silly CIA managed to break a man like Sark... and then hope was rekindled in a very sexy way *smirk* And that last line? So very very very Sydney... And didn't the premiere just prove that? She's wonderful at giving the world the flick off when it suits her... Which is why she just needs to get over Vaughn and find herself a real man *wink* Thanks for the story!