Reviews for Darkness is a Jackal's Eye
Silver Dragon Golden Dragon chapter 20 . 1/19/2004
Golden:*falls over* You write too fast! But we're gonna get there. This was fantastic. Everything piling up at once...
Silver: Her schedule shouldn't be as manic as it was when we fell behind. I liked Anubis's army.
Golden: On to the next story! _
Spiderfan chapter 20 . 12/15/2003
Good story! _
turn right chapter 20 . 11/21/2003
I loved it! Wonderful creation by a wonderful author!
Silver Dragon Golden Dragon chapter 13 . 11/16/2003
Silver: And we only get one chapter in. -_- Well, there's always tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow...

Golden:*raises eyebrow*
Silver Dragon Golden Dragon chapter 12 . 10/31/2003
Silver: You certainly know how to drive little Hikari crazy.

Golden: CALM! DANGER! PEACE! EVIL!

Silver:*lol*
MoonlitKaitou chapter 20 . 10/22/2003
That was such a good story! _ I cant wait to start on the next one, and I wish you good luck with that one! Well I gotta go now, so see ya lata! Bye! _
Lady of the Thread chapter 20 . 10/22/2003
*laughs at Joey calling Anubis an "overgrown puppy-dog"*

Hmm... I guess the Millenium Ring was detecting the necklace.

Yay! Anubis's army was defeated! It sounds like Yugi and company haven't seen the last of him though.

Well, it's good to know that Ishizu is okay.

And I hope that Duke has insurance although it's going to be tricky explaining the destruction to the insurance company!

As for the next story, I'm guessing that Amber might be receiving a visit from her cousin Pearl.
Corran And Valin chapter 20 . 10/22/2003
YAY THAT WAS AN AWESOME STORY! _! I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE! GO BLUE EYES!
LSL and rubberducky64 chapter 20 . 10/22/2003
Good story and chapter! I'll look for your next story. Can't wait! RD64 signing off. _~
Alan Wilkinson chapter 20 . 10/22/2003
Name of a Knight? Lousy dub changes. Don't see why Yami had to be cryptic; it's not like Anubis could counter the card effect.

Looking forward to the next story! _
REVIEWER 34321 chapter 20 . 10/21/2003
Wonderful! hehehe...that was groovy! Anyways, can't wait to find out what troubles they will roll out with next!

keep on truckin'
Corran And Valin chapter 19 . 10/21/2003
WHO THIS FIGHT IS GUNNA BE AWESOME! I CANT WAIT! _!
Mamono chapter 20 . 10/21/2003
Yayness! Another good story! I finally got the chance to read all your other stories! Now I understand the plot completely! You should so become a writer! So I am gonna check out your other story as soon as it comes up!_
starfire chapter 19 . 10/21/2003
whha
LSL and rubberducky64 chapter 19 . 10/21/2003
Ya-oh! Boy some party. Three evil people in one party. I hope Yami wins! Please continue! _~