Reviews for Strings of Pearls
andrew chapter 10 . 3/5/2008
I hate to break it to you, but Keira is the biggest jerk out there
williz chapter 13 . 8/1/2004
Please please please please finish the story! It's SO GOOD! I can't say, it's so good! AH! Heehee! Please update. I love your stories. All of them!
Araminta Ditch chapter 13 . 4/11/2004
YAY! Finally a good POTC fanfic that has action AND romance in it! I POSITIVELY LOVE IT! HUZZAH! BRAVO! MUY BIEN. MUY BIEN! (very good!)
If you keep writing, I'll keep reviewing. Over and over and over and over and over and over and well..yea you get the point.
Orlando and Kiera forever!
anonymousjane chapter 13 . 2/26/2004
WOW! I just kind of discovered ur story, and i loved it so much, i read it all in 1 go, its WICKED! that last chappie was NOT not-wel-done at all, i dont no wot ur talkin bout! but yeah, luv ya fic at the mo, i cant wait 2 c wot hapens next! I really love that ur FIC has a gr8 story line, that fits in with the original movie, and by the by; THE MOR FLUF THE BETTER! -in case u wanted my opinion, newayz, ur a really talented writer, so... YAY!
Also, u asked in 1 of ur chappies about Keira and Orlando bein a cuple in real life? I say YES they're perfect 4 each other, im so glad that sum1 else also thinks that, Keira is like my role model the mo, and Orlando is so FIT, so yeah, they're gr8! They both seem 2 like each other, but Keiras got a boyfriend, so... oh well. *bursts into tears*
Wow, i really do tend to talk WAY too much, dont i... even wen im not actually, technically saying anything... yeah, soz bout that.
Getting back to the point, I LOVE UR STORY, PLS UPDATE SOON?
Angie :)
AcagedbirD chapter 13 . 1/2/2004
AGH! Write more please!
PiRaTeS tReAsUrE chapter 13 . 11/30/2003
hey sweetie! thats cool, but pls, gimme FLUFF! the ball, give me what happens, there should b a swordfight between will & norrington, but that just me! so grazie and ciao!
Seaspray chapter 13 . 11/27/2003
What can i say? i should be a comedian. (random person: yeah right!)are you going to have jack and the others meet up soon? i hope so, storys seem to be more complete when their together. (rambles)loved the chapter, and im sorry about the shortness of the last review. i had to go eat something, i was starving. (i hate school dinners)

anyway, as i was saying, i liked the description here and there. it makes the story more complete (what is it with me and the word complete?) please post one (or two, or three, or four...)chapters before you go wherever your going. wish i was anywhere else but here. (sniff) or you could always take a laptop with you. have a nice time whereever your going. ill be waiting! (for an update)oh, and didja know its only two days until pirates of the caribbean comes out? YES!

ahem...
lordlanceahlot chapter 13 . 11/26/2003
yey! an update! good chappie, maybe some will/liz next chap, great job!
NightLight4 chapter 2 . 11/25/2003
Hey cool!

Now that i call original...the idea with the coins and barbossa. Makes sense!

But what I would like to know is, why the Governor is acting so strangely...

Greetings NightLight4
Seaspray chapter 12 . 11/24/2003
AHEM. an update would be nice. (hint wink nudge)
OrliBloomsGRL chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Really great fic. Love the story line. I just wanted to also add (in a shameless self-plug) for fans of my POTC fic Truth of a Pirates past that since I've got a cast on my leg, I'll be imobilized more often and will churn out a few chapters with the next couple of days. Just thought you'd like to know. Again wonderful story! continue! Steph
SOBs 4 Sirius 223 chapter 12 . 11/4/2003
story is really good. please update soon. but just telling you that my story is not a PotC fic. It said that in the summary and in the author's note. glad you like it, but just to clarify, it is not a PotC fic. it was meant as a screenplay, but the people at thought it was a PotC fic because of some obvious similarities, so the only wat I could post it w/out someone else reporting me is to put it as a PotC fic. I'll try to move it to a screenplay again, but they might take it off again and I was just afraid to risk it before. thanks for listening. and check out my charmed fic also.
Gwen chapter 12 . 10/30/2003
ooh...so romantic! I had some constructive crtiicism before...but i completely forgot it, after reading this chapter. i guess i just love all the fluff! i am in love with Will Turner, so i am so happy that somebody wrote a romance with him and Elizabeth, instead of Jack Sparrow.

Your story made me want to watch the movie for a third time. im mad because when it comes out on DVD i will be busy studying for my midterms.

I hope that you update soon!
Gwen chapter 4 . 10/30/2003
I am only on chapter four right now, but i wanted to submit this review before i go on. I really like your story, it is very realistic, the characters are acting how they should act, according to the movie. Elizabeth seemed a bit too forward when she was leaving for the British Island, but i guess that can be partly accounted for.

I do think that you need more details, though. What British Island did they go to? What is Gibb's wound? Some parts like this seem a bit vague. well i am going to continue now! your story is so sweet!
lemluvspirates chapter 12 . 10/28/2003
okI liked it alot! but I was kinda confused when the flashback ended... I love will and lizze together .. they are perfect .. the only reason I would want elizabeth is cuz I want WILL! hes mine mine all mine * ok lem is dilusional*

yreah!