Reviews for Lost Legacy
Akainokami chapter 21 . 4/7/2012
This seems cut...You must continue it!
darth chapter 9 . 3/10/2007
seems nova is actually a bit like the orignal megaman x afterall
K. Pepper chapter 21 . 4/14/2005
Holy cow, I beta-read this for you, and I forgot to review it! My sincerest apologies! Great work as usual; I find myself getting more and more interested with every chapter. This plot development’s great. Poor Harpuia, having to train that chick! I’ll be he’s just “thrilled.” Anyway, I really can’t wait until you have another chapter ready for me to proofread. This is an awesome story.

Viper-Saria chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Man, I'm impressed! Way different from the game, replacing Zero with X and altering the storyline completely... and you made it all kick ass at the same time! Needless to say I really like your story, can't wait to read the next chapter!
Rayne chapter 19 . 3/19/2005
I just read this fanfiction and it's so dam cool!

Kinda sad though for seeing Leviathan betraying X(sob). Hope Iris didn't REALLY deleted the memories.

Can the author please tell me his e-mail? I'd like to talk to you
K. Pepper chapter 20 . 2/7/2005
Wow, this is really coming along. I still can’t wait to see X face another Guardian. Y’know, I can picture all this as an anime, and it would be cool. Story wise, this is one of the best fics up here, I think. It’s Megaman Zero, and yet it’s original, unpredictable, and interesting. I love the characters, both your own original ones and the canon characters, I love the battles, I love the character interaction… You’re doing a great job, and your plot is obviously well-thought out. I can’t wait to read more!

K. Pepper chapter 19 . 2/7/2005
The beginning of this chapter was an interesting highlight to human/reploid relationships and the fact that humans while reploids don’t. I know it was just a small mention, but it’s the truth, and I liked it, and the demonstration of a human’s mortality at being killed instantly by a chain-rod. On to the next thing; wow, I totally did not see Rina really being Leviathan coming. That was a great touch! This is a very different and interesting take on her character, and I find myself actually liking her, whereas I never really have in the past. I guess I can assume that most people didn’t know what Leviathan looked like then, since the Resistance didn’t recognize her? I feel bad for her now, but if she deletes her own memory, I don’t know what hope there will be for her and X… Oh, well, everything can’t have a happy ending, I guess. Good fight between X and Phantom, but I am very surprised; X had more trouble with Fefnir, and Phantom is supposed to be the most powerful of the four from the game. Maybe X just got lucky? Oh, well, great job. I’m really getting hooked on this! Your little plot-twists never cease to surprise me.

K. Pepper chapter 18 . 2/7/2005
Good stuff! I’m always most interested in the dialogue from the other side. (Me being a Guardian fan and all.) I kind of wondered if Zero Nightmare knew about Nova and Isis. He seemed smart enough that he would not miss that little fact. But it seems to me that he underestimates the other Guardians; especially Harpuia, who is the most intelligent of the group, and a force to be reckoned with in his own right. I think that he demonstrated his prowness in leadership in MMZ 2. Ah, well, I’m sure “Master Zero” will get what’s coming to him. Also, I rather liked the scene in which Zero turned the Neo-Arcadian soldiers against each other. It was unlikely, but priceless just the same. Also, good job with X and Rina’s relationship; it’s realistic, and they act how people really would act in that situation. Too many people write relationship stuff with either too much fluff or too much angst. You seem to have just the right balance. Well, good chapter, and again, I love the Neo-Arcadia dealings.

K. Pepper chapter 17 . 2/7/2005
This chapter confused me a bit. It seems like Dr. Light was around to know about the cyber-elves and to revive X for the Elf Wars… but didn’t he die long before the maverick wars? X was only talking to him through AI holograms. Also, I noticed an error that probably should be noted; the woman X was fighting introduced herself as Tiger Fang, and was then, in the same sentence, referred to as Tiger Claw. I knew what you were talking about, but you should probably fix that or something to avoid a little confusion. Anyway, I loved the fact that Dynamo was Free Fall’s mentor; Dynamo has to be the coolest boss character is the X series! I really like Free Fall. It sucks that Zero killed Dynamo, though. *Sigh* It’s always the cool characters that seem to die… Well, cool chapter as usual, and even though the battle was quick, it was fun.

K. Pepper chapter 16 . 2/7/2005
Whoo, setting up for some action, I see. X very well should be leery of Zero Nightmare’s arrogance- it probably means he has something up his sleeve. (Well, that’s a given, duh!) Great job. So, X had cyber-elves he didn’t even know he had, huh? Interesting. Well, I’m still hoping for more Guardian battles. Good stuff.

K. Pepper chapter 15 . 2/7/2005
That was cool. I adore Fefnir… not as much as I adore Harpuia, but I adore Fefnir just the same. I’m glad that you had him put up a good fight. Too many people write off the Guardians as being weak compared to X and Zero; I’m glad that you actually made him as strong as he was supposed to be. And having him actually team up with Anubis against X- that was great. The whole fight was great. Also, I liked the armor form that you gave him. It reminded me of Fefnir himself! Great stuff. Very satisfying fight, and I, for one, liked the whole “dragon fire” thingy at the end. (Of course, I just like dragons period.) Love it, keep it up! Can’t wait to see the other Guardian battles.

K. Pepper chapter 14 . 2/6/2005
Hey, great idea to actually have Colbor in here. He’s a character that often gets neglected- even in the game. Notice he never showed up in the second or third games… wonder why? Ah, well, not important, I guess. I’m glad you put him in here, anyway. Well, looks like Rina can manage to be a jealous little drama queen when she wants to be. At least she’s not perfect. Good job again. I can’t wait to see what the Resistance will do against the new Neo-Arcadian base. (X in particular.) Well, guess I better keep reading; I’ve gotta get caught up!

K. Pepper chapter 13 . 2/6/2005
I’m surprised that you made the Z-drones fully sentient- I certainly don’t think that the X-drones are on the game. Well, whatever you want to do. I just wasn’t expecting that. Hey, I like Jade Talon. He sounds pretty cool. You don’t have any artwork of him, do you? Same goes for Adam. I liked the fight scene between “Zero” and Zero Nightmare- it was interesting. I wasn’t expecting Zero to be able to possess a body like that. Well, I guess this copy of Zero doesn’t have the same drive to protect the humans and Copy X did in the first game! I would think that the Guardians would want to rebel against him if they knew all of what was going on. Anyway, don’t worry about a slow chapter or two- it was just fine, and even the most exciting writing can’t be action all of the time. I also liked the bit of interaction between Nova and Isis. I like the fact that although they are in a secret relationship, you don’t throw too much fluff in- it’s much more realistic this way. Great job with the story, as usual.

K. Pepper chapter 12 . 2/6/2005
I like how you managed to work in the battle-network idea with this. At first, I was a bit skeptical, not being a huge fan of the EXE series, but you managed it quite well, and I really enjoyed the chapter. Also, I just wanted to note that I like most of your OC’s- they’re original, believable, and not overdone. Way to go!

K. Pepper chapter 11 . 1/26/2005
Still continuing to be interesting. I’m afraid I don’t have a whole lot to say on this chapter; just overall, good story concepts, although you still need a beta reader. (I would be willing to if you need someone.)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »