Reviews for A Bit Odd
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Awesome! Superbly brilliant, as well as neatly well-written, too. I like it - especially this part:

I used to never care about being told I was strange, odd. Mother always
told me I was a thousand times better than any of them, that nothing was as
important as my being myself, being used to be able to believe still act as though I don't even notice the funny looks and sniggers
directed my way. But now something has changed.. I do notice now, and I do
care. Ignoring everyone isn't as easy as it was when I was finally enter the Ravenclaw common room, and ignore the whispering knot
of second-years, looking not-quite-furtively in my direction and laughing
loudly at something, presumably me. I'm used to 'm used to 'm used to people pointing at my earrings, and the way I keep my wand
behind my ear for , sadly... I'm used to the feeling of being hurt on the inside. And not
being able to have it 'm also used to reading upside-down...brbrI think.. Maybe I am just a little bit odd, after all.

And I can imagine Luna looking back and remembering all those years of being picked on and bullied just because she was different and unique, too. She also reminds me of me a little since I also prefer to be unique and follow my own path, too.

Keep up your super-neat, phenomenally beautiful and cleverly creative writing! :)
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
i love the way luna is portrayed in this. a nice balance between slightly bitter yet still innocent. :)
azerjaban chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
"Ignoring everyone isn't as easy as it was when I was small."

Best line in the story- the "Bitches" part and the end kinds seemed a bit OOC- especially as they were younger Luna would be more likely to brush them off.

Oh well you story. Thanks for the enjoyable read.
aviva chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
this is a wonderful piece of writing. I love your view of Luna.
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Sad. I really, really feel lik hugging her, for some reason. Maybe your just that good, or maybe it's just something about Luna that makes me touchy-feely. A bit of both, I'd wager.
Bagge chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Aw. Poor Luna. It really eats her, the way she never seems to belong. Well written. I think you managed to catch this dotty girl's thoughts in a believable way, which is no easy deed.
GoOd-BaDz2 chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
was me nutso if you want but you know the part where it goes...

"I finally enter the Ravenclaw common room, and ignore the whispering knot of second-years, looking not-quite-furtively in my direction and laughing loudly at something, presumably me. Bitches."

I don't know why but I just started laughing like a crazy it was the sudden swearing or the mood .Good one dude!

Great story!
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Very sad. It's one thing for her to accept who she is as well as what everyone thinks of her, but when Luna starts to take those taunts to heart...then she starts to lose who she is.

Still a good read.
Shading in Grey chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Aw, so sad. Poor Luna. It's horrible feeling like that, isn't it? Just hurting inside, so sore, so bruised.

Meh.

Tania
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
I just want to hug your Luna- she's so sad and endearing. ::sigh::
winky-wink chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
that was a good take on Luna, i like the way you made out her within.
hbdragon88 chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Very good, I can sympthasize with Luna. You wrote her whole character in one short fic.
sharksteeth chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Wow, this is really good! Honestly, it was very, very well written and I enjoyed it very much. So great to find more good Luna authors! You kept very "in character" and really brought out Luna in a fantastic way.

This is going on my favourites. ;D

Great work, keep writing, please!

Tara-Marie
Cool Cat chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Poor Luna! She is one of my favorite characters. It's not fair how people treat lonely people! Luna isn't loony...she's original. I think it's damn brave of her to stand up like that in front of everyone and continue her way. Good job!
Phoenix of the Stars chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
This was so good! I really liked it. I wish there were more fics that explore the other side to Luna. She saw her mother die and is thought of as crazy. She would be lonely and I liked how you wrote this. Write more!