Reviews for Wana ni Kakeru
Youshiie chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Really Wonderful! It made me want to cry, it was so beautifully done. You have an incredible talent, please never loose it or stop writing! I look forward to reading your other works!Really amazing job!

-Youshiie
lapidary chapter 2 . 6/12/2005
That was, to be put bluntly, pretty depressing. Of course, the reader can only hope that Seto would somehow get off his ass and stop Ryou where they can continue their happy prancings through the flower fields. Aiya, I love the emotions that you put in your storys, and this is no exception.
Liviania chapter 2 . 12/22/2003
Aw, poor Seto, unable to hold on. _
Livi
abrandnewboom chapter 2 . 11/9/2003
*smashes Seto over the head with Haruko's (FLCL) guitar*

How could you...?

Warning: Do not read with melancholy music playing in background. If you do, even if you didn't notice it was playing when you started reading (I didn't know - it just seeped out of my sister's room somehow..) You sure will know by the end...

*Smacks self in face* Quit being so depressive!

Yami no Bakura's view point will be interesting... to say the least. (You write him well, just the right amount of aggro, and a pinch of self-centered caring for Ryou)

Will check back!
i n c o h e r e n t chapter 2 . 10/17/2003
painfully lovely as usual! can't wait till u update this!
Fate VII chapter 2 . 10/14/2003
*bounces* Whee! I like! It's...it's...it's not sucky as you say it is! *bashbashbash* And Yami no Bakura wonkiness! Wahahaa...ignore me. Yes.
yeaka chapter 2 . 10/11/2003
_ you wrote more! thank you thank you thank you! more seto/ryou! *happy fangirl squee* i'd write more but i have to go now. anywho, that was awesome, i think you even have yeaka crying (my yami.) please write more as soon as you can _!
Cheesey chapter 2 . 10/10/2003
Wah! You are so good at writing! This made me cry!

I've read " Fairydust " just the other day. I was on my computer for hours, cuz I finished it and I just HAD to read " Look the other way ".

- . - *sigh* I wish I could write like you.
MarmaladeGirl chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
*grins* I'm reviewing the table of contents. No reason, I just am, and it's oddly fun...Anyway it's was nice ToC, clear, understandable...organized. Wow that's pathetic, I think I'll just go review chapter 2 *had fun reviewing nonetheless* thank you for finally posting this ja ne

MG-san
Tuulikki chapter 2 . 9/29/2003
*huggle-tackle-glomp* _So_ glad you’re finally posting these.

*sigh* Seto’s quite impossible. Ryou’s father should have first told Seto to go to the airport to stop Ryou, and then he should have called someone else too, maybe Emi, and tell her to go to check that Seto really _will_ talk to Ryou... You just can’t leave things like this in Seto’s hands.

Yami no Bakura’s point of view? _ I really want to read that. It’d be quite interesting... hm... wonder if he would have noticed Seto... Anyway, write it, onegai?
ag-sasami chapter 2 . 9/28/2003
It's just too good! I love what you've done with this series! You are the only person that could pull off this pairing! *
SGL chapter 2 . 9/28/2003
so sad... so sweet... your adoring fans have been waiting for this one . ...
Maedhros chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
So glad you are writing on the series again! _