Reviews for Promise Me
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Wow. Beautiful. Catch ya on the flip side.
mintygreeny chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Absolutely loved it.
Trickster-jz chapter 1 . 9/26/2005 sweet
jessie chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
if only the show could have went like that. that was so sweet and sad at the same time. please write a sequel or something. your a great writer
Midnight Rain chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
ohmygwad...that was sad! please write a sequel
Brittany chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
OMG! i love this story! I usually don't write reviews but I had to tell you that I love this story! Please write a sequel.
Sophie chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
I tought it was a great story! Very touching.(I hope that doesn't sound sarcastic!:D) I really like stories having to do with what would have happened with the future Max coming back.
Ziggy chapter 1 . 2/27/2001
Thanks for the warm fuzzies and happy ending! :)
Tetra Terra chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
Awww...that was sweet... *sniff* My poor little Max...
Shell chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
OMG that was so sad and yet so sweet, You have to write a fic that goes with this so they can be togather so I can stop crying.
Aubree chapter 1 . 2/4/2001
That was such a good story! All the other fanfics that are in this situation always end out the same way, and it always feels like I'm reading the same thing over and over agian. But your's was so creative and Good! THANKS!:)
caitlin chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
that was really good, i'm ready to start crying. your should really write another
Martha chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
WOW! This story was great. It was so well written that I could practically see them(Max and Liz) in front of my eyes. I just loved the whole concept of it. Gives me hope that they will get back together.!
Fairy Princess chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
O MY GOSH! I almost cried 5 times. I don't cry from reading things. Ok, I admit it, movies and life are TOTALY different, I cry all the time, but from a book, or something written? No. (Confession- I did cry once from a poem written by a friend, who was then, good friends with me and two of my other girlfriends, but it was perfectle romantic, and my life exactly rolled into one. If you're wondering, I'm not a guy player, I'm a 14-year-old girl.) Read and review my fic? ? Love, Fairy
katie blumfald chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
this was so sad,but i think that if max and liz tried, they could make tess stay. i just wish they could be together, don't you? this was such a good story though;