Reviews for An Author's Nightmare 3: Enter Knothole
cjackson524 chapter 21 . 6/20/2013
A true piece of imagination, that's what this is. I can picture every last scene throughout this story! I hope you put this special gift to good use: There are a lot of Sonic fans who would love stories such as this.
Parker117 chapter 29 . 4/9/2013
Y'know, I never looked onto writing in this light.

And I must say that I couldn't stop reading this chapter for a second.

I've seen that it has been around five-and-a-half years since you last updated this. You may never read my comments, including this one. But I must say that your reason for writing is very worthy of commending. Your an OUTSTANDING author; I haven't lost faith in you for a minute. The thing is, to let us readers know that you haven't written for us, but yourself, and to KEEP going is courageous, at the very least.

I hope with all my heart that you keep writing, April.
Parker117 chapter 26 . 4/9/2013
AAAAWWWWW, that was just sweet and heartwarming!

Parker117 chapter 25 . 4/9/2013
You're very good at helping a reader visualize the events!

Parker117 chapter 24 . 4/9/2013
Just when you thought you were safe…

Parker117 chapter 23 . 4/9/2013
I understand what Tails is going through; it's painful to the soul to see people that you consider family to fight. My parents don't fight too frequently, not nearly as much as Sonic and Sally apparently are now, but whenever they do, I just want it to stop.

Parker117 chapter 22 . 4/9/2013
It did NOT suck! I always love the psychological development of characters, even more than I like action! And boy, do I sure love me the occasional ass-kicking!

Parker117 chapter 21 . 4/9/2013
I agree with you in the aspect that SatAM Sonic is a very complex character. The Fastest Thing Alive is more than a blue hedgehog. And I agree; coupling wars ARE stupid!

Parker117 chapter 20 . 4/9/2013
Even if I didn't support Bunny and Antoine being a couple, too bad; in the comic of Sonic the Hedgehog, they get happily married! Oh, and boy do I know what asthma is like. As a little kid, I'ld have an attack almost every year that would put me in the hospital. But now, I can usually run a mile in under 7 minutes.

Parker117 chapter 19 . 4/9/2013
Hey, you deserve the awesome comments!

Parker117 chapter 17 . 4/8/2013
I'm gonna go with "I loved it!"

Parker117 chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
Now I wish I was in Knothole.

Parker117 chapter 12 . 4/8/2013
Daawwwwww; thanks for the hug and the awesome chapter! *returns hug*

Parker117 chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
You're a boss author. Nuff said.

Parker117 chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
That was just sweet… dammit, I'm getting to be way past sappy. I'm a boy.55; I'm more than half a man (puberty can be so slow), so I need to be tough.

Aw, who the hell am I kidding?