Reviews for scrapbooks
droxy chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
that was very sweet
otherside2 chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
aww how sweet, i like the snippets from your challenge drabbles being put together into the sweet love story i expected was there. the question - which came first the story or the drabbles?
AnonyMiss J chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
This is such a beautiful, sweet story. It is written nicely as well, and characterized perfectly. I would be very eager to read the long version of this same story, but this was perfect to read for me right now. Thank you_.

wallyflower chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Lovely. Perfectly lovely.
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Simply told but sweet all the same... Love this.

deletye chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
I normally don't brave the huge void containing what is commonly refered to as 'fluff', and yet for some reason I felt compeled to attempt this one. Suprisingly, after I've finished it, I am quite glad I read it. They always say you should follow your instincts. But I digress, your story was quite nice, the writing style was perfect for the premise. You didn't over do it, although you came close a few times. It shows great judgment on your part that you stopped it where you did. The last line was nice, it caused me to grin.
AnnabelleElizabeth chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
aww! how sweet! love it, lizzie
teshara chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
very sweet
chickens chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Heheheh. Cute
Dee Winston chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Wonderful! I enjoyed it, and I noticed your name hasn't changed **BG** I would love to read the full story to this. :)

Mary Kay chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
I loved it. Just a sweet little story that says alot about the person I believe Hermione to be. Keep writing
michelline chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
This was adorable. I really liked it.