Reviews for Blackbird
primarily chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
That was breathtaking. I love the way you portrayed poor Blackbird, how you wrote her thoughts and that. I'm always nice to the Grendels, because I feel sorry for them how they're shunned, both on the Ark and back on Albia. My Norns are never happy with me when I bring one back from the jungle, and sometimes they do slap the Grendel a little too much and they die, and it makes me really upset with them.
Vendetta chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
My, my... What a wonderfull fanfic... Hm... I almost shed a tear, at the end.

Now I want to try and tame some C3 grendels...

Anyway, that story was wonderfull. And yet, it fills me with such sadness... I used to hate grendels, back when C1 was the only Creatures game out there.

Then I met Smuggy... He seemed to be so nice. I wonder how he'll react to my norns? I hope he likes them as much as he likes me!
Fawen chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Wow. That was so sad, and actually, that's what most creatures players are like (including my friends). Well I'm not, I don't like killing grendels even if they had killed a norn, I'd just take them away from the norns. And sometimes I have all-grendel and all-ettin worlds, where they can live happily with no fear. I actually cried when I read this (You could say I'm over-sensitive...)
robomonkeyfan chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
the writer of this story is right it 100% sucks
floppybelly chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
I enjoy playing creatures 3 myself, and I am always amazed at the variety of ways available to kill the creatures. While I sometimes do take a Grendel under my wing, I never expect it not to kill. I just educate it and keep it away from everyone else. this is a very touching story, however strange it might be to see a Grendel using grammar. just one question: is the Blackbird you were listening to the one by the Beatles?
runawaypoet chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Its beautiful - its like a simple story with this underlying web of thoughts and issues.
runawaypoet11 chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
This was a beautiful story, very simple , and it had certain dark undertones that you associate with grendels - I am not the biggest grendel lover, but this could change my mind, or at least , make me like them a bit more.
PixelMage chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
sad and short, i killed a grendle by injecting it with cyanide
Maltalondien chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
thats was a well written, to the point, not longwinded, deep fanfic. Not many are around, well done, its a really great fanfic.

oh yeah by the way, i liked it :D
kingofredsqirrels chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
nice dude. really nice
A Concerned Individual chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Aw... poor Blackbird... ;_; And it's especially sad because I love grendels SO much...

And it's the second Creatures fanfic I've read this morning to make me really dislike The Hand... Ok third actually...

Yeah, I agree with what Officer_1BDI said. Well-written, angsty, and... can really get through to you. I love it. Yesyes, I do. Kudo points for you!
Sheik chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
So sad, poor Black bird.
Insanity Prelude chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Whoa... Sad... but really well written. Poor Blackbird ;_;
SilverLubsMiro chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
This is really pretty good :) It's hard to do Creatures Fan Fic, you did well. Good job! :D
Officer1BDI chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. This section needs more gems like this.