Reviews for Year Of Truth Spinoff
SallyFan eliot chapter 2 . 9/1/2004
No offense but this story is really creepy. Thoguh you did do a good job with describing the emotions and teh feelings after ginny died. But the whole magnet eye thing and lip locking creeps me out. Im so glad that you didnt use this in your main story (which is really good by the way).
musicgirl141 chapter 2 . 7/29/2004
Exceedingly well written. Very Poignant. The emotions felt by all involved are well shown. Molly Weasley is written very well. Awesome spin-off. I like it!
vicky chapter 2 . 7/2/2004
hey. omg this story is so... well... freakish i guess is the best word for it. and im like totally glad that this isnt the story you went with because its like gross. i mean really, who wants Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy to be like making out? kinda wierd!

anyway, i love all your other stories, i cant wait for you to finish them. and pleeze, no romance with harry and draco in the other stories! lol

o and something you should add to another story. Lily's sacrafice i think. yeah thats it. in that you should like add to it, know what i mean? like make it longer.

loved your stories

lov,

vicky
alison-pen chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
slash? i never thought u would write slash... but nvm... i enjoy reading slash...
Arianne chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
I think I read the original Year of Truth. (That is if it's the story where Lily and James lived someplace in Hogwarts before going into hiding.)

I've always wondered, why did they leave Hogwarts to go into hiding if Hogwarts was safer? That just doesn't make any type of sense to me.