Reviews for When Blue Creatures Attack
Shaina chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
Awesome
kitty demon chapter 4 . 12/28/2005
a lot of the characters are really ooc, pan is cool though, also it just doesn't seem to be very...developed? I'm not sure of the right word to use. it's an interesting idea and i love the fics where pan goes and gets stronger, there aren't nearly enough of them. please update soon! happy holidays!
ReedHardWriter chapter 4 . 9/17/2005
hey. this fic is update soon!
SweetGirl14 chapter 4 . 7/30/2005
Cool
Rae chapter 4 . 2/14/2005
I can't wait till the next chapter well good luck with the story
Dark-Wolf7 chapter 4 . 8/4/2004
really good story you've got here. i like the fact that Pan sneaked into the "enhanced" Time Chamber to train. please keep this story going. i'm anxious for the next chapter.
PanBraSaiyin chapter 4 . 5/6/2004
can u update nopw?
aoi-sakura chapter 4 . 4/28/2004
good fic
really love it.
so is pan gonna be ss3 or just ss2.
pls hurry with next fic
Senjuto chapter 4 . 4/19/2004
LoserFreakPerson, why are you stalling to give us an update? I want to see the next chapter of this good story. You've had more than 5 months to update, can you please update soon. Please, for the sake of your readers.
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 4 . 4/1/2004
hi cna you PLEASE update this stoy ?
july gurl chapter 4 . 1/23/2004
hey why did you do that? I really want to know what's going to happen next with the big blue thing. ( what's it named?) well anyway update soon, please?
suppersaiyamn chapter 4 . 11/20/2003
very good story i hope you continue writing it.i think pamn should stay at lest another year in the she can become a ssj and mabe surpass it and aswend . ithink the z senche will nead all the help they can get to deafeat whatever that thing is.
supersaiyaman chapter 2 . 11/20/2003
gooe story dso far itas one of the best iv ever red. i like that pan is trainning in the 3r how powerfull shee will she come out of their too relax.

will she become a ssj and to what levekls of ssj does he rise to. good plot so far keap up the good work.
Stunner 1 chapter 4 . 11/3/2003
Really good so far. Keep up the great work!

UPDATE SOON! _' I have yelling problems sometimes!
Boo-Banana chapter 3 . 10/23/2003