Reviews for Where Would I Hide Without the Mask?
Snappy15 chapter 21 . 4/6
This is lovely and (no offense to anyone else who has written an alternate ending fanfic but...) this is the best one so far.
BigLittleKat chapter 20 . 5/7/2014
Well... that escalated quickly.
BigLittleKat chapter 15 . 5/7/2014
*sing song voice*
servant123 chapter 11 . 7/25/2012
That was a nice twist
servant123 chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
Oh my...
servant123 chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
Hm. I still like the story, but this feels like you've just pushed it back to square one again, like it's rewound, added a detail or two, but will otherwise just be the same as if this had been the start of another story... I wonder how you'll handle it to make it unique? I look forward to finding out ;)
God bless
servant123 chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
Oh jeeze... That was a doozy! In the best sort of way though ;)
God bless :)
servant123 chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
Interesting ;) I like the little hint "Clarise" added about the possibility of lies. Keep up the nice work :)
servant123 chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
I like the little details you add, like Ella taking the napkin and such. And the additional twist was pretty darn cool, I think :) I can't wait to see where you'll take this. The idea that Char knows some, but not all, and isn't looking for her. Does he still find her a vixen? Does he assume she married the old man and karma has reduced her to being Hattie's handmaiden rather than a widow of luxury and style? I hope that old string of ideas won't be completely forgotten, and I hope we get a glimpse of Char's thoughts soon- a look in Ella's magic book, perhaps? I'm so excited to see where you'll take this story; thank you so much for writing it!
God bless :) :)
servant123 chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
That's a good point there at the end, I really like how you put that. I like how you carried through the "no answering questions" order- I hadn't even thought about it. Keep up the nice work :)
God bless :)
servant123 chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
*GASP!* That was such an epic twist you threw in there! All the "uneventful" stuff just to throw that in there at the end! Crazy. On a side note, though, I think it might've been a good idea to include Ella disguising her voice again, especially now that she is being linked to her step-family. Other than that, awesome work :) I can't wait to read more!
servant123 chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
A happy, unexpected twist ;) I like this, it's very interesting, and all very well-written. I'm really enjoying reading it. I haven't read the original book in a while, but this certainly reminds me of Lavine's style and you've done a great job with writing the first-person without making it feel awkward or forced. A great read so far. I think you could've added an extra detail to Ella's thoughts, though, during her scene with Char, because she might worry (or scoff at) Hattie's warning for her to go nowhere near the prince. Anyways, nice work, and I look forward to the next chapter :) Keep up the good work!
God bless :) :) :)
servant123 chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Really nice job with the ending. You have a pretty good knack for knowing how to best open and close each chapter. Keep up the super work!
God bless :) :)
servant123 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Nice work :) I look forward to seeing where you'll take this :) :)
spongebox1 chapter 21 . 10/1/2011
awwe, this was cute an sweet! :)