Reviews for Where Would I Hide Without the Mask?
camprockfan4ever chapter 8 . 4/7/2009
bum bum bum bum... bum... bum ...bum bum... bum... bum ...bum ...bum... bum... bum...(Dramatic music plays) lol:) I still love this story.
camprockfan4ever chapter 7 . 4/7/2009
This is great! Update soon!:)
camprockfan4ever chapter 6 . 4/7/2009
I love this story it's like a reading a great book, and it's so good you can't put it down.
camprockfan4ever chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
I love this, it's a good story.
camprockfan4ever chapter 4 . 4/7/2009
HAHAHA! LOL I love this chapter! good story as always.
Kaye chapter 21 . 10/22/2008
It was good, but the ending was too short, they should have had a moment to affirm that they still loved eachother, rather than just getting married
NyxBorn chapter 21 . 6/27/2008
maybe you could do a ella enchanted/harry potter crossover
Pinery chapter 21 . 3/1/2008
awesome.
DiamondSkin chapter 21 . 10/21/2007
omg omg i loved your story! so sweet...

~CaliCullen
GoldenLily chapter 21 . 6/27/2007
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR STORY !

ITS AWESOME !

I AGREE, THE MOVIE SUCKS, THE BOOK ROCKS !

I JUST SAT DOWN AND READ THIS STORY IN 45 MINUTES !

YOUR SUMMARY WAS SO AWESOME I HAD TO !

(even though its 1 in the morning...)

you are a VERY great author and you portrayed Ella perfectly, who knows, you might be the next Gail Carson Levine !

good luvk on your next story and happy writing !

-Victoria :)
karli chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Okay, so this seems to be the only way to get a hold of you. did you change your e-mail again? Some people's kids! lol. You should e-mail me...and BTW, have you finished that other story you were writing yet? You know, the one you sent me like forever ago? I STILL want to know what happens next...
Whimsical Flourish chapter 21 . 1/20/2006
good story
sparrohawk chapter 21 . 1/1/2006
did i review/?

neway i luvd it!

u tk on levines style reeally well!
Stoneage Woman chapter 21 . 6/14/2005
Very nice. But I still think a couple of things were unbelievable. Like Mabel adopting Ella so easily, Will falling in and out of love with people, and things like that. But having said that, it wasn't a bad story.
Stoneage Woman chapter 3 . 6/13/2005
This story is promising so far. You did make a couple of grammatical errors, like using 'shined' in place of 'shone' but I still think this is going to be good.
477 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »