Reviews for Unspoken Thoughts
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
awwwe
Kirie Hiiwatari chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
*squeals*

I DON'T CARE if this is old stuff.

Its amazing

I love it

little noadsey chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
wow this poems realy good it's beautiful and touching i loved it
Killy AdVae chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
I hope they all respect your copyright because it's so GREAT please teach me english for applause you more you deserve it so much.. Well Thos two sentence makes me smile

Much feelings were mixed when I read your poetry :

Together we will laugh at the good times

Together we will share each other's fear

I hope I could send you the pictures I've done for you like a BIG gift you give us in the fanfiction.. so

Hope we become friends

Kill kiss ya tomodachi to me x

And one of this story! read ya soon !
LiPhi chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
o WOW

that was awesome!

i really liked it _
Neena14 chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
this has earned a special place in my favs
foxfire flamequeen chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Honestly, I wish I'd known of you sooner. You're an amazing writer, and one of the very few in my favorite author list (don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to flatter you, I'm just known to be picky). Update your other two sequels ('Stand by Me' and 10... you know) soon (I'm not known for patience) and I think this one is just beautiful. There's no other way to explain it.
ColdBlackRaven chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
You are one awesome writter. I really wonder why only you were cursed by this such talent *winks* CUTE poem
BadWeebFics chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Ohmigosh! I KNEW EMILY DICKENSON WAS BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE! I KNEW IT! AND SHE HAS A ACCOUNT!

-Suri-chan
NJWolf chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
that is such a cute poem! i love it!

wolf*
BlooD MasCarA chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
COOL!

Pleazz write more things based on untold truths. Especially ones that include Bryan, Tala and Kai!

Kai's Gurl...
Vampirycent chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
*Wipes away a tear* Beautiful. Just too beautiful, not much else I can say really. So until next time, TC. Peace.

Angel
ShadedRogue chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
-sniff- I'm speechless... That was one of the most beautiful things I have ever read, I loved it. You are one of my favourite authors, I love your work, you have alot of skill and I really enjoy reading all of your stories. As for this poem, I want to cry it's so beautiful. -searches for kleenex- You're so great! .
Kiotana chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
it's perfect

great poem!
Wolf chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
aww! thats so sweet! nice poem! wish i could say more but my time on the net is up for now and i havent read Untold Truths yet but i will when i get more time! promise!

Wolf*