Reviews for Absolutely Smitten
Nerds United chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
i love it!

ps: i would write more, but im a bit spent at the moment. please forgive me.
AgentRusco chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
I love it! Such a fitting thing for a young Jack story. I like your style.
Dearest's Historic Cadre chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
This was absolutely brilliant. I have to admit I decided to come and read your stories after you left one of the most eloquent reviews I've ever received, and I'm delighted to say your stories are consistent with my first impression.

The language was gorgeous- the description of the wrecked boat hurt me more than most descriptions of deaths of humans- and your idea was unique and clever. Thanks ever so for writing such an excellent Jack ficlet.
Falling Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Very nice. I meant to post a review of this ages ago when i first read it, but i was lazy then. I remember when that happened to you! Ha it was so funny! You and your little boat. *sighs with far off look in face* Well, see you monday, and well done (as usual). Cheerio, Duckie!

AVAAntares chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
This story works well on its own, with or without the Pirates angle. You should drop the words "Jack Sparrow" and hand this in next time you need a creative writing assignment. (Not that I'd have any experience with that, myself... *cough* Then again, I once turned in a modified Gundam W fanfic to my Fiction Writing professor...)
Lady Dreamgirl chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
I'm kist ifr wirds. It's beautiful.
nicole297 chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Aww, that was sweet. You should do another one like it...
wintermoondancer chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
That was really beautiful. I love that the terminology was so correct. That is something that is missing in a lot to the fictions. Hope you will do more!