Reviews for Time Warp
Watersong chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
That was very funny! The characters where in good character, but Lina would have laughed when she found out that Zel and Amelia were married and Filia and Xellos were, too.
Ryu-Zero-Rei chapter 5 . 2/7/2007
it was a nice read

Ace A chapter 4 . 4/12/2005
Heh. Fun. _
Ranma Higurashi chapter 5 . 2/18/2005
I LOVE doing things like this! So, therefore I LOVED THE FIC!
Phantom-thief chapter 5 . 3/13/2004
Woo! That was cool! XF fics are cool! :D
ViewtifulSean chapter 3 . 1/29/2004
Please keep writing more. I am enjoying what I've read so far!
jillian chapter 5 . 11/30/2003
when will you continue the xellos and filia chrismas story
Trickster Chibi Chan chapter 5 . 11/21/2003
Wow! That was the coolist story! very funny too! I loved it, hehehe! I'm still wondering HOW it was possible for Xellos and Filia to be able to have a kid, but even more confused about how they were able to stand eachother ; lol
CT chapter 5 . 11/17/2003
This is a really good story and I hope that you iclude Lina and Gourry as a couple. Hope to see a new chap soon.
Clover the Sea-Beast chapter 4 . 11/14/2003
Huh. You re-designed sollex? But I just red that chapter ten minutes ago and it still said she had purple hair with gold tips... Hmm...
Clover the Sea-Beast chapter 3 . 11/14/2003
*sigh* Xellos and Filia; they put the 'fun' in disfunctional.
Clover the Sea-Beast chapter 2 . 11/14/2003
Heh heh... I had a guess who Sollex was as soon as I saw her name. (Xellos backwards, right?)
Clover the Sea-Beast chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
Hm, good start. I'm interested in knowing how they got ten years in the future in the first place.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 4 . 11/9/2003
Very good so far, but its a litte confusing to remeber which Xellos and Filia are which, could you chang the spelling for the onler/younger ones? Like Philia for the old one and Xelloss for theold one and Filia for the young one and Xellos for the young one. It would be easyer.

bye bye

Mistress DragonFlame

“Sticks and stones my brake my bones but words will leave gashes that will feaster for all eternity...”

dayly addtion to saying:

“which will you choose?”
Harmony chapter 4 . 11/7/2003
YAY! FINALLY! A GOOD FIC TO READ! I haven't found many good fics these days... but now I found one! Update Soon!