Reviews for But then you showed up
yo face chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
Pleasssssseeeee update pllllleeeeeaaaaaaassssseee
Malice Shaw chapter 8 . 5/5/2012
This story is great, and a lot of fun. Only issue I have is its REALLY hard to read with out the qoutation marks.
AubreyIsAltered chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
What? That's it? Where is the rest? You can NOT stop now! Please, I need more, your story is amazing!
SexyAngel38 chapter 8 . 5/13/2010
Please tell me youll make another...I love them so and though i could make up a scene afterwards and an ending its not the same without the actual writer...This is one of my top and i do hope u continue:)
NiminariAmriath chapter 8 . 6/29/2009
cool, please update
R.R.L chapter 8 . 3/16/2009
If the inspiration ever strikes, please, please continue with this story. It's wonderful! Everyone's spot on and just as they should be! I love the love-hate thing going on betwen Remy and Rogue! And just when they're getting closer, Logan returns!

I love the flow and hope that maybe one day you'll continue!
selina chapter 5 . 1/19/2009
Of course when they get close the boyfriend shows up to ruin it all. Life is funny that way. Man how much do I love he two of them getting closer, very very much. You have these two characterization spot on right.
selina chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
I bet Remy was gloating her like that in order to get a kiss or something of the sort out of her. Boy has been wanting her to kiss or touch him since day one, and he finally gets it. Damn I love these twos complications and ways of being.
selina chapter 3 . 1/19/2009
I hope that coffee was cold, cause if not Remy has more strength than anyone I know. Hot coffee would brun and mess up his pretty face. I adore their bickering. They so want each other and you have it down pat.
tfobmv18 chapter 8 . 7/12/2008
I like it. Please continue it. You definitely made things more interesting. I wonder when the assassins will show up. Keep up the good work.
SPARK187 chapter 8 . 6/29/2008
Is this end of the story? Please, say there's more. Let me know.
Linda chapter 8 . 6/12/2008
Hey, this story's great. I was really getting into it, but then... Ahh, no , please, please write some more chapters. If you don't, I will.
bodo chapter 8 . 3/10/2008
I need next chapter ! This story is great ! I have to know what will hapend !
lovestoread chapter 8 . 9/26/2007
hey i really love this! i wish you'd come back and finish it, this fic has always been one of my favorite!
Annie chapter 8 . 5/15/2007
aww, this is pretty good! i hope you update it eventually, cause i would definitely read more if you did. :D