Reviews for The Calm Before the Storm
fairyfloz chapter 6 . 10/21/2006
Wow, this is a fantastic fic! Please, please, please finish it!
JediClaire chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
I love this take on the charile lisa relationship, this is my favorite taken fanfic
M chapter 6 . 1/8/2006
Will you finish this story? I really like it.
Fez chapter 6 . 3/2/2005
Is there any chance that you will continue with this? I really enjoyed it.
whishyouwherehere chapter 6 . 1/6/2005
I know its been a long time since you posted this but I really like it. You should consider adding more to it.
Eohthen lord of Rohan chapter 6 . 5/25/2004
ok dude, you have got the touch
Ringhuiniele chapter 6 . 4/18/2004
Hello Kababayan :)
I liked your missing scene fic. :) Please, please continue. I'd like to know what Nina's plan in getting Lisa and Charlie together and when Amelia will finally visit her son. The characters were nicely written. I could hear them in my mind.
nix chapter 6 . 4/2/2004
hi. i'm from the philippines too, and since Taken was re-shown i've been all into the whole allie-charlie-lisa kinda thing. i know it's been like forever since you updated, but could you please finish your story? i really really like it. salamat po! :)
Mariah chapter 6 . 1/20/2004
I, too, just got into Taken (after dragging my heels and not wanting to watch anything SciFi since they cancelled Farscape) and I'm desperate for Charlie/Lisa fic- this is going in a great direction- Keep writing!
TyggerTyme chapter 6 . 11/11/2003
Your story is very well-written. You don't go too fast or too slow, and you have enough details to make it work. I love it! Plus, there's the thing with Taken. At least, my obsession hasn't died down. I want the DVD set for Christmas.
leaiso chapter 6 . 11/9/2003
What a great story! You have me completely intrigued. I do hope you finish it, and soon!
Merccy chapter 6 . 11/4/2003
I love this. It's really fantastic - perfect spelling and grammar, and everyone's in character.

Uh-oh... Nina the matchmaker? Watch out, Charlie and Lisa. :)

Keep up the great work and update soon!
eyes2blues chapter 6 . 11/3/2003
ei! cool chappie kaya lang ang ikli! although i like the idea of the two being embarassed of their feelings for each other o nahihiya sa isat-isa... o whatevah! :)basta! hehe, nice work! pagpatuloy mo po
WhiteRabbit chapter 6 . 10/31/2003
aw this is a great story. I always wanted there to be more to the charlie/allie/lisa story as well, and the father/daughter aspect. Especially after Allie mented her dad, his dad in the Voice Overs. There was so much potential there. And also the Charlie/Lisa soulmate story. Love it. Great job on adding to the story.
Jamieson Zed chapter 6 . 10/25/2003
OOh, this just keeps getting better and better! Please post again soon! :-