Reviews for The Calm Before the Storm
nick chapter 6 . 10/24/2003
wow! this is great! buti ka pa napapagpatuloy mo mga sinusulat mo! di tulad ko hekhekhek! _ ei, peram naman ulit nung Book 5... bwehehe... miss ko na eh! isang beses ko pa lang nababasa eh... _ malabo na talagang ibili ako nun ng aking mga parental units... at mas malabong makabili ako para sa sarili ko.. haay... sige na, la na kong pera eh kelangan ko ng mag-out. _;

next time kwento mo ulit sa kin yung taken ha, mejo nalilito pa ko ng konti _;

keep it up! _
nick chapter 6 . 10/24/2003

next time kwento mo ulit sa kin yung taken ha, mejo nalilito pa ko ng konti _;

keep it up! _
kort chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
Interesting chapter. Keep up the good work.
Jamieson Zed chapter 5 . 10/21/2003
This just keeps getting better and better! And you were wrong about Chapter 4, I certainly enjoyed it! Please continue, I love it! :-
SpOoKyMuLdEr1 chapter 4 . 10/20/2003
it didn't suck! its just one of those intermission type chapters where nothing happens but many things are about to happen. every good story has them and every writer gets bored to tears writing them, but thats life...

i'm still amazed at how true to character your staying. wonderful!

please keep up the great work!

TTFN.
kort chapter 3 . 10/13/2003
Great start! It will be interesting to see the relationship develop between Allie and Charlie. I always thought that it was sad Charlie didn't get a chance to know his daughter better.
SpOoKyMuLdEr1 chapter 3 . 10/11/2003
WOW! i am officialy hooked. that means you have to finish! heh...

This was a great chapter, I loved the conversation between Allie and Charlie... and the last one between Lisa and Charlie. It seems that you have wonderful command of the characters, (I could actually see Allie and Charlie sitting in that ice cream parlor, every line of dialogue was so in character!)

And about ur A/N; I didn't even notice the borrowed line until you said it, meaning that you integrated it very smoothly. I would take the A/N off for a more subtle effect.
Jamieson Zed chapter 3 . 10/11/2003
I'm really enjoying this story, I love the plot idea and how you are developing the story. Please, continue soon! :-
eyes2blues chapter 2 . 10/7/2003
so... kina-career mo nanaman ang pagsusulat ano? naku... kahit di ko lam tong 'taken' nah to... di naman nakakalito. hehe! finally! in the whole history of ms. kathleen maliksi, makakatapos nah rin siya ng story! hehe... masaya yan tol!
SpOoKyMuLdEr1 chapter 2 . 9/30/2003
Yay! i get to be the first review of a first time poster yet again!

it's looking good so far. i like the idea of injecting more time before the hostage incident, should be interesting to see what kind of relationship develops between Allie and Charlie. i will wait (im)patiently for future chapters...
25 | « Prev Page 1 2