Reviews for Until It's Gone
Ryu-Zero-Rei chapter 6 . 8/29/2006
Wonderful job in combining Romance and Humor, and still emotionally quite nide developed I don't think you should have thrown Serious- Kyomi in to the sea go and search!

Sal chapter 6 . 2/7/2004
Nice story...but why didn't they kiss?
Ukchana chapter 6 . 12/6/2003
Aw, but I like serious stories . . . you can always put humor in to lighten it up!
Anyhow, this story was really cute and sweet but there needs to be more kissing. There. No, seriously, I love your writing style and how you wrote Filia getting upset when she realized that Xellos would probably not be coming back. It was so touching and sweet. _
I think you should try to write a serious fanfic with many humorous parts and then it might be easier to take all the serious stuff. _
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 6 . 11/15/2003
Oh, I love seriuse storys that have a little bit of humar in them! it makes them all the more funny! great story!
Alys'Culdil'Baranlote chapter 6 . 11/12/2003
great Great GREAT! wait no undersatement! more a long the lines of SUPERGREATYNESS! (and no that is not a real word) Serious- Kyomi isn't really that bad (couldn't passably be as bad as Pathetic-Culdil was who btw has died mysteriously *cough*) but I've got a feeling she only wrote part of this it was funny to _. anyways gah ah damn it that word again heh oh well keep it up Kyomi!

Clover the Sea-Beast chapter 6 . 10/19/2003
Wow. This is the best X/F fic I've read thus far. Really. (I read it twice! -) I was laughing out loud, and it takes *a lot* to make that happen. Those letters between Xellos and Filia were *so* cute, and the way he proposed was adorable, yet still believeable. E! (squeezes lil chibi Xellos doll she hides in her shoe) -

Um... *sweatdrop* ...yeah. I'm a big freak. I'll go now.

BeautifulMissLulu chapter 6 . 10/6/2003
I'm so glad everything turned out as

all right as it can with Xellos around.

The fic was great, and I loved the bit

at the end when Xellos and Filia were

going on about fairy tales.
jillian chapter 6 . 9/30/2003
i like the story you should of had a warning at the top don't eat and read at the same time yiou could choke
jillian chapter 4 . 9/30/2003
lly dead i'll just read the next chapter
jillian chapter 3 . 9/30/2003