Reviews for Shadows of Ra
iris129 chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
Noooooooooo! Oh, well. Some stories have bitter sweet endings. I loved it! It's going on my favorites.
Zarohk Korobase chapter 7 . 5/24/2010
Strange, sweet, sad, and amazing. It's always interesting that if any of the group die, it's either Tobias or Rachel. I guess that makes a good story, but it's always sad.
Silent Hunter chapter 7 . 12/27/2005
This is very good. I love the title and the story behind it.
ichihono'o chapter 7 . 11/9/2005
Aw...That's the sweetest! It makes me want to cry...Maybe it's bacause I love Tobias...
starryeyes chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
oh!that's so sad!poor tobias...
starzstruck-1 chapter 2 . 7/3/2005
Wow. I love it so far... its unfortunate that I dont have time to finish it... but soon. very soon.

Blessings

Chele
Bown chapter 7 . 2/7/2003
I love all of your stories. You are probably the best writer I have ever seen. I can't believe you're quitting Animorphs. Harry Potter will benifit from you. Ciao, fair maiden!
sarahdbz chapter 7 . 1/30/2003
that was the most beautiful story i ever read and i mean it too and best of all it was finished its sooooooo anoying when u read something and it ends b4 its done._
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
that was great writing! but I'm more of an r/t fan. I have basically the same personaltiy as Tobias (self pity, getting bullied and so on,) so I dont think that he would say that Jordan had all of Rachel's good qualities and none of her bad ones. And he would never, ever say that he should have met jordan first. there is another problem it says in your story that Tobias is 25, Rachel was a year younger (thus 24), and it also said that Jordan was 24. Jordan is rachel's LITTLE SISTER. Other than that great, I mean great writing.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/18/2002
Sorry for not reviewing on any of the other chapters, but i just started reading it about 2 hours ago, and i have been reading it without pause since then. really really really good, like i said, i couldn't put it down (or pick it up either, since it is on my computer). if you are planning to write Harry Potter fan fics (thats what HP stands for, right?) then you should go to schnoogle. that is the place i go to read HP fan fics. That is .com . there are different divisions, depending on what type of story it is (ie. comedy, romance etc.) thanks for the fic! i had a great time reading it!
DaRkFiGhTeR87 chapter 7 . 9/1/2001
LOVED the story! I got a little confused at parts when you went from flashback to present, but you quickly clarified it, and I have to say that this story is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. Keep doing what you're doing...hope to hear more from you.
Dust of Snow chapter 4 . 9/1/2001
You're an awesome writer. This absolutely one of my favorites. Thanks for writing it. I can't wait to finish it! Tobias has always been my favorite of characters.
lilyofthevalley chapter 7 . 8/31/2001
good
OrangeGoddess chapter 3 . 7/22/2001
Awww! That was so sad! :sobs into kleenex: I hadn't read this story since chapter 3, but it's really great! now i have to go finish... but why does everyone have to kill rachel? oh, well. :sigh:
Paula chapter 7 . 7/11/2001
OH man, was that sad. Sort of a bittersweet ending. I just wanted to write and say that this whole story was great. I was dissapointed with the ending just because it did end the way it did, but that doesn't mean that I didn't like it. I loved it! And now that I'm thinking about it, it ended as it should have. It ended in the way that life ends, I guess. I'm sorry to hear that you won't be writing anymore, because I was looking forward to reading something else, but as a semi-fan fic writer myself, I understand the whole getting bored with just one fandom thing. It's a affliction that plagues us all! Anyway, good luck with your next stories!