Reviews for In Darkness
boogle chapter 3 . 7/13/2005
lol, loving this! x.x
Mango chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
This story is really good, you are a great writer! The characters are beautifully written. I like how you based the chapters around episodes of the show. You did a great job of showing how Rimmer and Lister would be feeling. The episode 'Legion' could be a fun one to write too! I hope you update soon, I would love to read more. Let me know when you have the next chapter up! _
FantasySci5 chapter 4 . 4/12/2005
Sorry I'm not logged on! WOW! I loved it! You captured the pain from 'Demons and Angels' and 'Terrorform' bueatifully. I'm jealous! Really! Great! You are a great 'reader' of the 5th series. Also the most dark and series (yet one of my favorite) series! WONDERFUL!
MyOwnPosterity chapter 4 . 3/29/2005
GREAT! You read my mind about that! That's goin' in my favorites!
Spooky-Cactus chapter 4 . 6/14/2004
Hey, this is really good! Are you going to continue it? I'm interested in what happens next...
Feared-Director chapter 4 . 6/12/2004
you are going to continue this, right? I would be very... upset if you didn't, I think it's rather brilliant.
JMA chapter 4 . 6/7/2004
oh, you have to finish this. It's nice to read a piece that isn't 'I like you, you like me, lets shag'. Really have a great story in the making.
MJN SEIFER chapter 4 . 3/31/2004
That was Excelent! Keep updating!
demishka chapter 4 . 2/27/2004
I love the way you portray Rimmer. You get them all down really well! Can't wait for more!
Spite the Wufei Worshipper chapter 4 . 2/15/2004
Oh, I'd love if you'd continue this!
I find it very interesting and I like your writing style a lot. _
OnlineFisher chapter 4 . 1/9/2004
Great story, Please continue. This is one of the best RD slash fanfics I have read so far. Pretty please with sugar on top? can you continue.
Seriously, great story, loved reading it!
Snacky~
Involuntary-black-sheep chapter 4 . 9/29/2003
_ Savvy...I remember reading the unupdated version of this, but for some reason, I never reviewed. Hn. Continue!