Reviews for The boy who lived a rotten life
IchigoRenji chapter 11 . 3/12/2010
more please, this is a really good story
crystal denham chapter 11 . 12/19/2008
i really liked that story... i think that harry should give them what they deserive...
Golden Angle chapter 11 . 3/14/2008
(just a suggestion. PLEASE don’t flame me)

Go to Bron’s house and explain, like the others and then go to Harry’s. Harry asks for Erin to leave him alone, she agrees and tells him to meet her outside in the park (one in the 3rd movie). Harry and Dursely’s have a huge fight when his Uncle tries to beat him again. Harry storms up to his old bedroom gets the stuff he owns (where is Hedwig, you might won’t to put her in somewhere.) Goes to park and then appartates back to Hogwarts and sets up a little shack thing in the forest waiting for the others to return. And while he waits he talks to the teachers and students.

And why on earth does Harry have a cloak made out of feathers. It should be black because “Merlin the Black”. (no flames, just confusion at what the cloak ment)
Hazel Moonlight chapter 11 . 7/6/2007
i LOVE this story

an idea is to hav something very important of harrys like the photo album, being burned by the dursleys

i know ive given u ideas before but i love doing it

keep writing
dog youkai jane chapter 6 . 7/13/2006
MWAHAHAHAHA! DANCE, MY PUPPETS, DANCE! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
XsuicideXkittyX chapter 11 . 7/12/2006
well an idea harry can go back to the dursleys to visit by himself they abuse him and stuff like that they say if u tell will kill you and he goes back to the others

sry may suck but an ideas an idea
darkchildlover chapter 11 . 11/12/2005
I think that the Dursleys should try to hit him again and we could see some of his old personality come back, where he's frightened!
toastnbutter chapter 11 . 8/31/2005
yo like make hary go back then wervon attack him an dthen harry turn him into a large pink elephant with purple polka dots then when petunbia starts complaing turn her into a horse that has a chain around its next that says like magic and turn dudly into a pig that shoust random things liike im gay and magic rules and i wish i was a wizard and u can change me anyday

goodstory by the way
Kei Ikari chapter 11 . 6/10/2005
Way cool story, I think Harry should show Vernon why he should fear Magic...
HecateDeMort chapter 10 . 3/9/2005
he should be evil to them

make them pay

hecate

ps this is great

pps i reviewed it here so i would be able to review your next chapter.
Amones of Magic chapter 11 . 1/14/2005
It really depends what you're going for. You can make it that they think he's back for good and start treating him like crud. You could have all of HArry's secrets revealed. Just make it so the Dursley's get into a lot of trouble. A lot, a lot, a lot! Just write something and we'll tell you if it sucks or not. I really think someone should dlip up with somethign and then HArry's whole life comes out into the open, unless is has and I already missed it. Just write and good luck!
nick roe chapter 11 . 12/31/2004
I think that the dursleys should recieve the dementors kiss for what they did to Harry. Another idea is to make them drink a potion that made them relieve what they did to Harry from his point of view with all the pain included and then send them to azkaban (not sure about spelling)and force them to relive what they did to Harry from his point of view with all the pain included.
Hobbs chapter 11 . 12/12/2004
Good Story. Keep up the good work and update soon.
Crazy-Physco chapter 7 . 11/20/2004