Reviews for Battle for World Peace
JakeCrusher chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
All your script format stories should be rewritten.
Jarkes chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
You've got a weird sense of humor, game2002.
Shiner Rah chapter 11 . 9/17/2005
Yipe! umm...do you know what console Earthbound is on? Oh,and if you can,tell me if theres a secret ending where Paula teaches Ness Pk Fire and Pk trophy says she gave them to him,but i need proof.
Master Disaster chapter 11 . 4/22/2005
Like I said, you make the best stories.
seth chapter 3 . 12/18/2004
I can't say much except that this fanfic is AWESOME!
Boyblunder chapter 11 . 1/6/2004
This is great, please make the sequel soon! (If there is going to be one that is...)
Zephyr Analea Mewtwo's Amore chapter 11 . 10/5/2003
cute. couldja make the next story a tad bit longer?
hurpdurpppp chapter 11 . 10/5/2003
_
Zephyr Analea Mewtwo's Amore chapter 10 . 10/4/2003
i still think the story needs more description...but the Contra reference is close enough. its been YEARS since ive played Earthbound...someone stole it from us, so now i think Ness is evil...but i think Giygas is some purple/blue/red-ish dragon, and is very large...dunno. if you dun get a better description, then jus use some boss from Contra and name it Giygas instead. im probably getting annoying now, so, update soon. por favor. **crosses fingers and prays that Mewtwo-Sama is safe**
Zephyr Analea Mewtwo's Amore chapter 9 . 10/4/2003
sorry, this isnt a flame, but, school has started, and its a habit for me to notice these things:

"Falco: Fox and Me is staying behind!" should be "Falco: Fox and I are staying behind!" ...someone slap me...
Zephyr Analea Mewtwo's Amore chapter 5 . 10/4/2003
maybe you should be more descriptive, like putting in parenthesis what's happening, instead of having someone shout it out. like this:

(two knights appeared, and one accidentaly cut roys hair)

then you put what the people say about that, then, in parenthesis or whatever you choose, type what happens next. if y'ever need any help, yell at me. i kinda have major writers block at the moment, and feel like helping peoples.
Zephyr Analea Mewtwo's Amore chapter 4 . 10/4/2003
konnichiwa! sorry i havent reviewed for a while, didnt knew you updated. well, where can i get that book?
MKOK chapter 9 . 10/3/2003
This story is good. I like all of the Earthbound references too. I think Giygas just looked like a spirit/ghost or something like that.
RavenGhost chapter 7 . 10/1/2003
WTF? What does this have to do with Roy?
Zephyr Analea Mewtwo's Amore chapter 2 . 9/29/2003
o, nother new story! a cute one too! sorry i cant submit six reviews at one time, i could if the story had six chapters though -;, well, please uodate soon! dun leave us!