Reviews for Vanity
TaShYrEi chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Lol. OMG. This was utterly hilarious. I nearly died when I read the part when Nagi went in! XD
VampiricGoosey chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
that is an awesome fic! i thought that aya-kun was admiring him or something... but who knew! well, you the author knew obviously... anyways, keep writing, you're really good.
good bye,
-Goosey
Tysoyo Kalli chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
That was really interesting. .; very much so! , Thanks for reviewing for my fanfics, they really brighted my gloomy day. ANd you write really beautifully might I add.. _;

Thank you thank you and thank you. _;
FireKat chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
LOL! love it! i can SO see him standing in front of a mirror and looking at him self. and yes he is damn sexy! _
The Blue Seeress chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
ok, i read the line where nagi asks if he's done looking at himself in the mirror and DIED. at least, that's what the person sitting next to me thought. god, that is so FUNNY!

TBS
Kyra2 chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Well...in his defence, Schu is awfully good looking. He shouldn't be quite so fond of himself, but most people do look at him like that.
Utenakun chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
That beginning was so perfectly misleading, and considering Schuldich, _perfectly_ plausible! XD The exaggeration was great, because the bigger it got, the funnier it was in the end. Cute doesn't do it justice, it was really charming. _
naahaha chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
this is absolutely hilarious! _
Sliver Flame chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
First part was very beautiful. then when it came to the ending, it was hysterical! Didn't expect Schuldig to be admiring himself...
that damn cat chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
ROFL! Hysterical! Loved it! First thing I thought when Nagi walked in was KISS MY ASS! Schuldig, you moron!
Kichou chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
I was all confused (not due to your story). I was at first thinking that it was Schuldich that was admiring himself (when I read the title), but then when I read the story, I thought that it was someone else looking at him. I was surprised in the end (even though that is what I anticipated in the first place). I love it!
Schuldich Sunde chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
lol! the ending was totally unexpected but a very nice finishing touch. however, i liked the first half with the observations about schu better. i must admit that i've developed an obsession for the intriguing redhead and have maintained it for quite some time. this story has fueled on that obsession even more. very enjoyable.