Reviews for Jiro's Baltimore Adventure
ame-ryuu chapter 11 . 2/22/2004
yay, a sequel! good ending, i luv the Jiro Asuka pairing now! will she return in the sequel?
ame-ryuu chapter 10 . 1/12/2004
*sniffles* only one more chapter?
Great battle scene! Whew, I'm glad Asuka is okay! I don't want them to have to say goodbye though...
ame-ryuu chapter 9 . 1/10/2004
That slime ball! how dare Sabaro do that to Asuka! *sniffles* poor Android Asuka...
Great fic! sorry it took so long for me to read this chapter! i can't wait to see what happens next!
BlackyGirl chapter 9 . 1/7/2004
I love your story. Please continue soon!
ame-ryuu chapter 8 . 12/4/2003
very good mech battles! uh-oh, is Sabaro back again? Well, now Jiro has frieds who will help him! great fic, can't wait for the next chapter!
ame-ryuu chapter 7 . 11/7/2003
you have Jiro's personality so well! uh oh, notr big duo! they're gonna need some help for theis one!
Irish Girl1 chapter 6 . 10/29/2003
Well, it took me a whole day to read it, but I managed. It really good! I lik! I can't wait fot the tournament! Write more soon.
ame-ryuu chapter 6 . 10/20/2003
That was a lot! hah, Koga, i luv him in all his weirdness! Can't wait for the tournament, this could prove very interesting...
ame-ryuu chapter 5 . 10/14/2003
O_o very cool! that is so Lupin's style too, he's not OOC! I hope Rodger can find something for Dorothy! great fic, keep it up!
ame-ryuu chapter 4 . 10/11/2003
i luv how you told the ep. where Mitsko's mother died from Jiro's perspective instead of 3rd person, it really brought me back to the series. oh, oh, Lupin is loose! this can't be good...
ame-ryuu chapter 3 . 10/5/2003
Rodger is so cool! I like the Mitsko pairing myself, but go with ur instincts! The Jiro/Asuka pairing could be fun! awesome chapter, can't wait to read the next one (I'll bring tissues!)
ame-ryuu chapter 2 . 10/1/2003
OMG, i luv the Great Sayiaman (and Rodger Smith, ans Washu and Videl and the Big O...) great story, it's really cool!
ame-ryuu chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Hey Great fic, I luv it so far! It's very creative too! Can't wait until you post more!

ame-ryuu

(It's Rachel, I changed my username again!)