Reviews for Foreign xChange
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
Awesome! Loved how you really incorporated the two worlds with Shadow Cat. Kurt was actually an elf...pfft. Ah. Wonderful, lovely.
EllieMurasaki chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
Oh, oh, this is glorious. *goes to next one*
Ruby of Raven chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
Ha! XD That's so cute! I wish there was more! I loved this! Great job with this!
Komiv chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
I really liked this story! The reactions of the characters to each other (Xavier, Yami, etc) were all really interesting, and it was cool to see a bit of introspection into Kaiba's head. Very nice.
JBubbles chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
Haha what an amazing crossover! Even this last relationship that I honestly haven't see coming. I adored this!
Blue Wolf Miko chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
lol, so many funny lines in this chapter. I love this story.
Mukuro234 chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
Awe I loved reading this
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
That was way cool. I should have read this ages ago.
knightlygirl chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I've kind of become resigned. I try and find new authors through the favorites of others, and I only end up coming back to the authors I already know. Oh well, This was a pretty good story, even if the use of americanized names was a little confusing for a little bit.
bostafu chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
Great, great, SUPER great crossover! Love it!
bostafu chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
Yaay Janus guy is gone! Now I just hope that the x-men don't over react and cause more trouble, and that Yugi is back in his own body and with Yami.
bostafu chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
Noo kaiba! Hopefully Yugi will manage to save him!
bostafu chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Man I hope Yugi keeps a close eye on Yami... don't want anyone turning out dead now do we?
Shiro Inutoko chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
Pure AWESOMENESS! Don't suppose there's a sequel, hmm?
Anne Flint chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
I've actually never seen X-Men Evolution. It was my roommate who showed me this fic and told me to read it. I at first used the Wikipedia character list to figure out who people were, but that went away by the first chapter. You were able to make all of these characters come alive in a way that made in unnecessary for me to have started with a knowledge of them. I was able to meet in your story. That is something I have never seen done well before.

This was amazing and I enjoyed every word of it.