Reviews for Foreign xChange
novelreader chapter 2 . 5/12
Hmm I'm rereading this, and I'm trying to picture what's happening, you capture the emotion just right but the actions, well it seems all mental. So I'm guessing Janus touches people and holds on to their darkness makes it stronger and then makes the darkness swallow the light, in Yu-Gi-Oh, the darkness like Janus' presence is physical comes from a realm called the Shadow Realm and is connected to the darkness of all beings, Janus uses this connection to transfer the light of a soul to the Shadow Realm. Since Kaiba's darkness has already been sent to the Shadow Realm and maybe because of his power potential connection to the Shadows, Janus is having a hard time controlling him by a touch and is resisted because there is no darkness to cling to, and the light is too dominant to kick out or to use his own powers to send to the Shadow Realm, right? When Janus tried to use Yami's darkness to send Yugi to the shadow realm, or his powers wouldn't work with them since their not normal so instead of being able to control Yugi Darkness, because Yugi's Darkness is actually a real person, I'm guess when Yugi completed the Millenium Puzzle Yami absorbed Yugi's darkness to his consciousness to become part of Yugi and be his Darkness since his powers are Darkness and his identity is lost thus he must be a part of Yugi's. Yami's resistance had a unintentional side-effect of separating him from Yugi, but since Janus failed... Yugi somehow got into Kaiba's consciousness? Is it because of Yami and Kaiba's connection from the past or what?

It's all rather confusing. So now Janus is mentally torturing Seto and is also torturing Yugi, but Kaiba's protecting him because he cares even though he doesn't want to admit it lol. And Janus is now forcing Seto to relive his most awful memories. Now this is interesting...

The separation of Yugi and Yami, and Yugi's eventual presence in Seto's mind though... I'm guessing probably has an explanation.

I'm loving the connections!
Lang Krista chapter 4 . 1/20
This was really good. Pretty short but enjoyable. I would have read the sequels but I'm not into X-men that much. Wanted to leave a review to show that I read and enjoyed, but there are other stories from you I liked even better so I'mma move on to those!
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
Awesome! Loved how you really incorporated the two worlds with Shadow Cat. Kurt was actually an elf...pfft. Ah. Wonderful, lovely.
EllieMurasaki chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
Oh, oh, this is glorious. *goes to next one*
Ruby of Raven chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
Ha! XD That's so cute! I wish there was more! I loved this! Great job with this!
Komiv chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
I really liked this story! The reactions of the characters to each other (Xavier, Yami, etc) were all really interesting, and it was cool to see a bit of introspection into Kaiba's head. Very nice.
JBubbles chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
Haha what an amazing crossover! Even this last relationship that I honestly haven't see coming. I adored this!
Blue Wolf Miko chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
lol, so many funny lines in this chapter. I love this story.
Mukuro234 chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
Awe I loved reading this
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
That was way cool. I should have read this ages ago.
knightlygirl chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I've kind of become resigned. I try and find new authors through the favorites of others, and I only end up coming back to the authors I already know. Oh well, This was a pretty good story, even if the use of americanized names was a little confusing for a little bit.
bostafu chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
Great, great, SUPER great crossover! Love it!
bostafu chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
Yaay Janus guy is gone! Now I just hope that the x-men don't over react and cause more trouble, and that Yugi is back in his own body and with Yami.
bostafu chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
Noo kaiba! Hopefully Yugi will manage to save him!
bostafu chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Man I hope Yugi keeps a close eye on Yami... don't want anyone turning out dead now do we?