Reviews for Dishonor
CrimsonNoble chapter 13 . 6/24/2004
Strange, for this chapter is listed as Seras 2, whilst as far as I can tell, it is by Anika...
Pokkie too lazy to sign in chapter 39 . 12/16/2003
That was sweet.
Alucard's Familiar chapter 39 . 12/16/2003
Well...I can't much happy stuff about a suicide note, but I can say that this was remarkably well written, as always.
I hope you continue this in some way, shape, or form in the future, it's a very interesting view on Hellsing, and probably the most realistic.
Loved a lot, hope you do something more!
KharBevNor chapter 39 . 12/15/2003
'Until we meet again in Hell, dear family.'
Oh yeah. Briliiant. Totally inspired. Undoubtedly the best continuation of the series ever.
Now, let me beg of you the same thing I would beg of the makers of Hellsing:
MORE! PLEASE!
Another sequel, maybe just a few more chapters of Disregard... please...I beg of you...
:gets down on his knees:
And more Seras in the next one, ya hear? ~_
:Men in white coats drag Khar away:
"Please excuse us people, rampant Seras fanboy being removed as we speak."
Alucard's Familiar chapter 38 . 12/15/2003
Yay! Go Seras! *Throws confetti all over Seras*
Nice, the characterization fits perfectly with everyone, then again, you've never had a problem with that. I can't wait to read the last one, hope you update soon!
Ninja Elsa chapter 38 . 12/14/2003
Wow... nice ending...
Who would have ever thought Argenti would be such a bitch...
SilverGlaive chapter 38 . 12/14/2003
I really like how you make everyone in character. Another great chapter. Hybrids huh? Are you making plans for a sequil? U-U Is this the last chapter? -
SilverGlaive chapter 36 . 12/10/2003
This is one of the best I have read so far. The ending was so beautifully sad! I loved it!
Thess chapter 36 . 12/8/2003
Heh GO Argetni! I love cold hearted and ruthless to cruelty characters. Although I think Mr. Tepes who used to impale women with small children together in the same stake isn't the one to talk about being a monster in my opinion.
Continue please!
Alucard's Familiar chapter 36 . 12/8/2003
I don't know when I logged in, I just know I have. Yay! Go Walter, I can't believe the old man is still alive! Go longevity! (I know I spelled that wrong)
Excuse my language on this. ArgetniBitch I don't think I've ever been so mad at my favorite character. Isn't her chapter next or is in Lillith's? I losst track of what you told me.
Anyway, again, well written, no grammer mistakes, gr, and I still love the whole damn story. ;p See ya!
ninjanao chapter 36 . 12/8/2003
I feel sorry for Alucard.
I love how you pulled this off.. thanks for a great run!
KharBevNor chapter 35 . 12/6/2003
O_O
Simply incredible. Theres nothing like a totally unexpected plot twist, and that was it. Alucard severing ties with Hellsing? Argenti killing Harker and Anika? Devries commiting suicide? Seras pleding herslef to Lilith! The ending of this is just going to be incredible, I know it. Please, keep the twists coming.
(PS Yay! No more Harker..._)
Pokkie chapter 35 . 12/5/2003
That was bloody shocking, interesting though. I really enjoyed reading from chapter 29 onwards especially chapter 32 it was excellent.
Alucard's Familiar chapter 34 . 12/4/2003
Shoot me, I hate logging in.
Except for one tiny little grammer mistake (hahaha! found one for you!) This is the review from heaven I think.
That, I must say, was the most beautiful of all the Hellsing stories I have ever read. This was an amazing chapter! I can't explain how amazing it was! Awsome, completely and total fantastic. Post that on any contest and I am sure you will win first place.
I am amazed on how you turned the tables on the bad character in the story. In the end, the only one with any selfish desires was Argetni, I never even considered it! What a twist! Loved it!
I can't express in words how completely...GOD THERE"S NO WORD FOR IT! This is great! Nothing can get better! Damn you for being so good! I bow down to you! *Sits on knees and puts forehead to floor*
Awsome, I am speechless. I have waited for something like this for so long and I was hoping to be able to write something this good. Unfortunately, I have been topped and I am happily able to say I am glad it was you. Damn you, you have talent!
I...Damn you, that was so amazing. I wish there were better words. Damn you...
SilverGlaive chapter 33 . 12/4/2003
- And the plot thickens. I really wonder what they where fighting about. Please update soon.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »