Reviews for Stand for Something
zafaran chapter 4 . 5/17/2006
Any chance of more chapters on this story? You've got a wonderful beginning with a great deal of potential, and I'd love to find out what happens in the rest of the story. I'm familiar with the Marcus Rowland story that this chapter is referring to, and you are doing a nice job of picking up the facts of his story and using them in this one. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
Bobboky chapter 4 . 1/23/2006
wow, great concept
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 11/20/2004
CH1

Everyone skipped over missing Willow and started on their new life a bit quick.

Nice work otherwise.

CH2

You've outlined the slayer deal quite well. Limits some of the problems while

opening up new ones. Nice work.

CH3

I like the set up for the deranged slayer, it fits.

CH4

Great chapter. More?
Kyra2 chapter 4 . 5/11/2004
*snickers*
Nice chapter. I've always enjoyed good Willow/Xander interaction.
adam uk chapter 4 . 3/20/2004
story is goung well better than i expected its come along way since i posted the challenge at xanderzone
Queen Boadicea chapter 4 . 3/18/2004
I suppose this would be a hard decision for Xander. Except for Dawn, he's the only one who's never killed a human or made the attempt in their little gang.
Silver Warrior chapter 3 . 12/18/2003
Go Xander! Xander the man! Slayer toddlers is a realy scary thought.
Enjael chapter 3 . 11/19/2003
Great story! Hope more comes out soon. I always thought Xander could do more than he has.
Kyra2 chapter 3 . 10/27/2003
Suspicious little dude, hope he does get straightened out. Would probably make a pretty good watcher if he just got past his hatred of the council and accepted that things have changed.

Psycho Slayer...fun...
Layce74 chapter 3 . 10/27/2003
Good story!
Lachriel chapter 3 . 10/25/2003
Rogue Slayer? Guess they didn't get that 'no killing people' rule drilled in well enough. Outdated systems for fighting the forces of darkness are bad. Fun chapter! The Steve and Cheryl slaying thing was kinda cute. Perfect date, ne?
Queen Boadicea chapter 3 . 10/25/2003
Wow. She sounds like an Aileen Wuornos who thinks she's Xena. Yikes. Thanks for giving us this Xander/Willow friendship. I don't usually care for stories that turn Xander into a superhero. His main charm is that he's supported Buffy without superpowers. I also agree that Buffy's final plan to stop the First was crazy and stupid beyond belief. She had no idea that the scythe could be used to power Slayers (where did she get that notion?), she needn't have waited until they were on the Hellmouth to activate it and empowering a lot of young girls around the world with power like that was foolish beyond belief. I'm astonished that Giles thought it was brilliant. Hello, anybody remember Faith? With power doesn't necessarily come responsibility. Keep up the good work and whatever you do in the future, DON'T GIVE US ANY SPUFFY!
Kyra2 chapter 2 . 10/11/2003
That poor woman. Finding out she's a slayer at such an advanced age, and knowing exactly what they have to face because she's lost her own. At least she can probably help them avoid making the same mistakes that were made in the past.

And what are you going to do with Kennedy? She really is acting badly.
Kristy Marie chapter 2 . 10/10/2003
I'm really enjoying the story, keep up the good work.
Lachriel chapter 2 . 10/10/2003
The Sisterhood of Slayers! Sounds interesting. No idea where that thought came from, but it sounds interesting. Good chapter, and I'm glad there aren't going to be any baby slayers. _ That'd be tough on them.