Reviews for Boy From the County Hell
annea101 chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
aww i wanted to know what harpers reaction was gonna be
annea101 chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
how can there be a spare harper? though that would be awesome put me down for one
Death-Muncher chapter 9 . 3/2/2010
I super enjoyed your story. ] Good job. :)
Leann chapter 3 . 5/31/2005
Great story that caught my eye entirely based on the title. My absolute favorite Pogues song. [That and of course the story is good :)]
Sarah Riley chapter 9 . 4/12/2005
This was superfantastic. I really enjoyed the story. All, except the profanity. I feel it was very unnecessary. Keep up with your writing though, I really enjoyed the twists and turns.
Neeritai chapter 9 . 3/17/2005
Loved it.

Very few first-person Harper fics come out well, but you write Harper awesomely! So funny.

Neeritai
Shakia chapter 9 . 10/23/2004
Fantastic story! You did so awsome with it and got all the characters (specially Harper's :D) perfect! I loved your story so much!
sangga chapter 9 . 7/16/2004
how could your life be sad and lonely when you've got seamus running around inside your head, spreading the joy? this was a great fic, and even without the little reminders at the end of every chapter *lol* i would've been antsy to review. never a slack moment, and you have the little prof's personality core embedded in your brain, obviously, cuz this is like reading his personal diary. can't tell you how happy it makes me to see somebody get inside a character so well... heck, i just all round loved it. off to read the rest of your repertoire - if it's all of this calibre i could be here 'til the wee hours. and btw, i'd love to oblige with the spare harpers, but i've got them all doing menial repairs, fixing me cocktails etc in their underwear right now - but if i ever get sick of the sight, i'll call, first thing.
Werner chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
A very pleasant read, thanks !
I can't help but wonder if the major plot hole
was just laziness or rather a parody of the
rather underwhelming plot logic of the original :-)
The Harper character in this story is interesting,
in better control and more sarcastic than in the
series, it seems - perhaps even a bit like he'd
portray himself if writing his memoires.
I wish there'd be more Harper stories of this
kind.
- Werner
Merry chapter 9 . 11/8/2003
Awesome fic! I loved it! Harper's hilarious, and Beka totally in character. I've never seen an episode with Bobby, so I can't judge there, but he seems pretty much like he is in all the other fics with him in it. Anyway, good job, keep writing!

-Merry
gotmilk chapter 9 . 10/29/2003
Even your feedback retorts are funny. Hello again. I reviewed at chapter 2, thinking I was done reading. But then there were eight more chapters! Who knew. Anyway, loved the entire story. Like I said before, everything was so "Andromeda" (at least the "Andromeda" I enjoy the most). Why the reviews aren't there... beats me. But you have my praise. And that's all that matters. ;D
gotmilk chapter 2 . 10/29/2003
I honestly don't know why this story only has two (well, three as of now) reviews. It's well written, the characters are bang on, and the story's promising. Batty people. ;D
Mary Rose chapter 9 . 10/9/2003
I liked it. It was an enjoyable story.
Daniella chapter 9 . 10/1/2003
loved it! I loved the vocabulary, the way you described the action, the emotions and the situations they were placed in! An extremly entertaining read and an excellent way of introducing Harper to his data port :) Keep up the great writing! (and a hint: if you post chapters one at a time and leave people hanging for a few days then you may get a couple more reviews...people hate waiting for great stories ;)