Reviews for Coalescence
Ooh, excellent angst.
Alian lost chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Very powerful...written brilliantly!
Sarasusamiga chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
I like the territory you explore here. For me, the ending was especially strong-the encounter with Ryou, and the medley of emotions it brings up for the spirit.

I was a little confused about the story's timing...is this during the time after Malik exercises One-Turn-Kill on Bakura? Is it in fact after they've all returned to Domino? And is the reason Y & YY are suffering *just* because Bakura is there, or is it connected to another part of the BattleShip/Alcatraz plot? ...hmm, maybe these questions will be answered if I read *The Return.* guess I'll go do that. Anyway-good fic!
Renee the Rabid Squirrel chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Woah...that was extremely intense. Very well written and thought out. You are one amazing writer.
crazytomboy1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
(Shina) *falls over* That was too mean to be called a cliff, it was more like a fissure! I like the yaoi idea, so try not to make this an abuse fic, okay? Ja ne!
Sailor Comet chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Whoo new fic! _

A few typos, but good. _ I love YamiB... heh. Especially the end, that "I need you" line is usually said in such a loving way, but YB's thinking, "biznatch," hehehehe. .

Sam
rayemars chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
...Damn.

Dayum, imoutosan, this was *unbelievable*. Between the theory on the Shadow Realm with the decks and the doors and the I wish I could think of another "d" word to keep up the alliteration but I can't so oh well, and the way you put the concept of "other half" in its rawest form, and the ending...

You have never written Yami Bakura better than that final scene. This is excellent, Artemis-and thank you for doing it.

"And most of all he vowed it on the world for no particular reason."

*snicker*