Reviews for Harry Potter Characters, Gone Wild
InsaneVampire chapter 2 . 2/7/2004
oh, your strange...but hilarious...i laughed alot in this fanfiction...! Hehe! I especially like how Cedric and Sirius see each other and are liker "I thought you died?" And "IU thought YOU died?" they shrug and hug! hhaha!
Sexysaxist chapter 2 . 2/3/2004
Since you came to check out my stuff, and left such a nice review, I came to see your. HOney this story is one wacked out acid trip. Perfect after studying for midterms all day. I checked out your other stories too and loved them.
Kid For Peace chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
*hysterical laughter* You seriously must right more... I DEMAND YOU! I was laughing so hard... I love this story so much! I want Cho off though... yes Cho... she makes me sick *pukes*... But this story is AWESOME... its perverted, its nasty, its twisted, AND I LOVE IT! *squeals like a litte school girl on crack* *thinks of an idea to give you* hm... this is really hard for me you know! *smacks head into wall thinking that will help* EUREKA! They should go to a country hick village thingy heavily drugged and start a riot and stuff feeding all the small children booze and drugs for its one big gigantic riot... I know... it sucks, but that's the best I could think of! *sobs*
weasleygurl4 chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
OMG I HEART THIS STORY! It was so frickin funny I want to do a happy lil jig!

"P. Robenstein provided her with the drugs, but Ginny payed attention in Health class (taught by Sevvie Snape, the tangerine muffin"

Sevvie is a Tangerine muffin! Hurrah! Randomness is so cool I heart that too! Plez write more randomness!
dana chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
this is too good u cant just leave there! you have to continue!lol
jade-grrl chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
lmao!

i love the sequel, keep it up and going with more!
moses chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
i love you! keep up the good work...
Fireblade K'Chona chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Um...right...*laughs*
silver-sunn101 chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
The sequel was almost as good as the Insanity of Trapped Characters. Only they were trapped in the first one and didnt get to roam around. Anyway, this is hilarious and I'm looking forward to more.

Take Diggory off, or Colin. They annoy me. Sirius, Remus, and Draco must stay on though!
x0firefly0x chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
*chants* JFK, JFK, JFK!Isn't Colin annoying, Jaye? Thank GOD I killed him off in my fic! You're right, it'd be so very upsetting if you had Ginny commit suicide *sniff sniff* I am a proud Ginny fan! CATTLE! Go Sirius! I miss him! *sobs frantically* Arthur is taking the 'Molly Weasley' route, now...I think I know where this is going! *giggles* Omg, I was just about to ask bout Voldie, but you explained for me, thank you...DRACO ROX! MY SOX! I wouldn't mind some of that male jiggalo action *winks* Sirius is Jewish? GO GINNY! Drugs are for thugs, lol. Oh, and from an expert, Jaye, mosques are from ISLAM(Muslim), and moksha is for Hinduism...carry on :) Yay! Colin slit his wrists! May he die! Oh, and Draco would look very nice as a cross dresser named Laverne. Uncle Sam wants me? I DON'T WANT UNCLE SAM! AH! *Runs away waving a ham* Enuff insanity for you, Jaye? Well, I'm on a sugar high so must go entertain myself with pixi stix! Love, Mandy
LoveandScience chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
sigh, i feel like a bar of soap. sirius should eat a bar of soap..._ hey dumbledore should pounce on draco and slap him...lol who knows. i like ur story!
SassyMorg chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
hey, my review button is blue! :(

This was pretty funny. I hope you take it further.
Byproduct of Evil chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
I'm glad you got all of the characters back into out of characterness. This is good. Update soon plz.
wackofromva chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
amazing! i luv ur work! i want more plz!

*Lotsofluvwackofromva*