Reviews for Dawson's Creek: Dark Waters
Midnightdreamr chapter 5 . 7/9/2005
UPDATE SOON! IS DAWSON GOING TO GO OUT INTO THE WATER! JUST WONDERING! GOOD STORY!
jamie-antonija chapter 4 . 12/8/2003
Yay! Pacey's home! I hope you update this again soon! Sorry I didn't review chapter 3, I'm reading SO many stories, it's so confusing! LMAO, so...yeah...back to my original point...this rocks, update soon. Yay!:)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2003
Good fic but pace and joey belong together so don't drag it out too long. ps - i hope the shark eats dawson's asshole ass!
Vale chapter 3 . 11/14/2003
Please please please update soon!
molly chapter 2 . 10/19/2003
this is a great story please keep going! now, who is ainslee? and u should definetly put pacey adn joey together. adn the person who dies should definetly not be pacey, although it seems like it might be. and please please please dont put joey adn dawson together, that would just make the story suck! thanks, please update soon!
Pacey-Luvertoo lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 10/11/2003
You updated! YAY! Go you:) This chapter was a little uneventful, but it was needed. The story's moving at just the right pace. Good job, and update soon:)
Slow Dancing In A Burning Room chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Aha! Now here's an original story. :-D
abril4 chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Sounds very promising. Let's get the next chapter going. Who will die next?
Pacey-Luvertoo lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
*gasp* I was waiting for this! This story's great so far, and you really have to continue soon!:) Please?
Prolifik chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
i like this fic as well as your last one. i wonder what the feelings of joey are towards pacey now. UPdate soon