Reviews for Away From it All
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 8 . 11/2/2008
This was a great story. I'm going to fave this.
Naphtali Phoenix chapter 8 . 10/25/2008
That was quite a charming story, a fun read all the way around! Thanks for posting. :)
Gyrotank chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
This is really nice, warm and light-hearted story, truly a day-off from the common angsty CnD fanfics. Many thanks for writing it!
Yunkel chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Muy buen fic, muy entretenido. Gracias por tu compartir tu imaginacion y tiempo con nosotros!.
Anna McNarin chapter 8 . 1/17/2006
*laughs & smiles* I really enjoyed reading this,having Dale end it with saying Chip snores was cute. Good job.
BOC42 chapter 8 . 11/19/2005
That was an absolutley stunning story! You managed to capture the heart of the Rescue Rangers perfectly. I thoroughly enjoyed it. By the by, if you're still into RR, they've just released about half the series on DVD. :) Mine's coming next week in the mail.

Pistachio!
Bluejeans1481 chapter 8 . 7/25/2004
WOW!

I was a HUGE HUGE fan of the Rangers when they came out - even had episodes I taped off of T.V. Like, went to see them On Ice (lol)

At first, I was totally shocked to see the Rangers as a category on , and after scanning a few stories, was pretty put off.

But this is SO SWEET, and most importantly, totally true to the original TV show. Everyone is completely authentic, the situations are believable (or believably unbelievable), and at the same time you manage to say something as sweet and tender as, "You're my best friend and I love you" without ever putting one toe over the line to Sapsville. It's got the same exact fun-loving adventurous mood of the original.

Thanks for takin' me RIGHT back to sixth grade! Was fun! :)
koolkame chapter 8 . 2/5/2004
Found this on accident by man am I glad I did. I loved the show when I was a kid, and I still catch it every now and then, so your chatacterization is dead on in my book. Chip and Dale's recollections (expresso beans, surprise parties, and crossdressing) were really funny to picture in my mind. While I don't think that your talent is wasted on Rescue Rangers, I would like to see more work from you. The case where C and D had to cross dress would be comedy gold!
DyNaMoDave chapter 8 . 10/12/2003
Carniverous Bullfrogs?..look out guys! It appears you have researched the characters. It shows.

I think you should continue to write.

Pistachios, YES. Espresso Beans, NO. Guy musta been wired for hours!
Jaina Kenobi chapter 2 . 10/6/2003
Wow, this is really, REALLY well-written. I wish I could write that well. The only problem is, your skills seem out-of-place in a Chip and Dale fanfiction. It's a little kid's cartoon, the character development and the descriptions aren't meant to be this involved. I hope you've written other stories for other things because if you haven't, you're wasting an incredible talent.