Reviews for The Grapevine
Name On The Spine chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I /knew/ that boy was compensating!

Either way, this is really, really,, really good (like usual).

May I be so bold as to plead that you return to FF?
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
You know, I like this pairing. I heard about this fic through Peanut-Butter-Oreo-Cookie, and just had to try it.

I like it. The things Chix says are just so true. And really, I respect him better now. Especially after that speech. I wish someone could just go on international TV and say that. And Trouble and Chix are really cuter than I thought they might be.

It's true, the things people say when they don't know there's someone listening who'd be offended. Like when in our gay marriage debate a classmate got out the dictionary, looked up marriage, and said that it said 'And man and a woman'. But at least they're honest. I mean, if we never said anything that might offend someone then everything we said would be brittle and meaningless. Have you ever read Fahrenheit 451?

"Million in one chances crop up nine times out of ten." You've read Terry Pratchett, my dear. Haven't you? Uhm... from Guards! Guards!, yes?
blahblah chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
FANTASTIC. loved this so very much. ;)
IvoryWhiskers chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
-gasp-

O.M.G...

I think I love you...no maybe not but I love this!

-claps-

A little hard to follow in parts but still very good!
Socia Munda chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Wow. So believable. You are the best writer on this website.
Lyona of Tartarus chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Brilliant.

I'm left rather speechless by this particular one, which surprises even _me_, as no one's recognizably in character. Or maybe I'm not so speechless..

Anyway, I thought that the wording was a little awkward in parts (and now that I'm finished, I can't be bothered to go back and grab you an example, because I could only catch a few patches of that), and could have been better, though your use of swearing is.. fluent? Does that qualify as a compliment? Take it as one, even if you don't think so.

Oh yes.. one more thing.. did you really mean to type, "they only reassured the speaker than nothing more was needed"? That particular sentence confused me.. but otherwise, brilliant job.. as usual.
defenestratedcat chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
my god. beautiful. i love this pairing now...

great great story. GREAT DAMMIT GREAT. i should go read more of your stuff now...
Tide chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Beautiful.
ophelia who is insane chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
*hugs*

There are no words to explain how much I love this. Think of it like this: I had to battle my way here through all the utter crap which the fandom is vomitting up. On my way here I innocently clicked on a story with a summary something to the effect of Artemis caring for an infant, and oh god the horror. I was hoping for something angsty to do with the now orphaned child of one of his hitmen, and what I got was utter rubbish, Butler with the intelligence of a plank of wood, Juliet being the loving (ick) mother and ditz, and Artemis being some kind of love crazed happy boy. My eyes, my eyes!

When I first came to the fandom I was so unhappy, I had just spent nearly a month in a clinic, I was so disheartened that everything in this fandom was so... pathetic (you know), and then I read Birds of a Feather, and Killer Instinct, and The Quest of the Walrus, and my attitude changed. I realised that there were good stories out there, I just had to look really, really hard.

And this is utterly fantastic. This fic is why I'm in this fandom. This is so utterly heart breaking, because words are 'mightier than the sword', because you put your heart into this, rather than just glossing over the emotion.

Thank you so much Liz, for helping us to keep the fandom alive. Thank you for having good grammar. Thank you for writing me monkey sex!Chix/Trouble/Grub. Thank you for being there for me. Thank you for understanding. Because you know how hard it is for me, just for me to get up every morning and exist.

I love you so much that it hurts me. You are wonderful. Just know this.
Ladeda chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
I know I've already reviewed but I just wanted to say...YOU ROCK BLUE YETI! Some people just can't pull off slash(like me for instance) but you are the best!

Hope ya write some more stuff soon!

Ladeda:):D
Ladeda chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Wow...impressive.

Ladeda:):D
slime frog chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
*claps hands* that was genius, yeti. amazing. hilarious but touching all at the same time... *happy sigh* well done. I love the grapevine. very good. *puts on pathetic look* please write more soon. Anything. preferably death, but I'll settled for one shots... :D