Reviews for German Lessons
andreri25 chapter 12 . 8/20/2014
This fic was amazing. Though I'll admit that I really feel like theres and epilogue overdue. ;D
Guest chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
Wonderful story :) Looking forward to reading the rest!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Wait 3 girls, whose the 3rd?
Thatoneguy chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
Plots are over rated but this is an awesome story
Sarita chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
Please write more awesomeness about X-Men Evolution

Please write back as soon as you get this
go go away away chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Do you hate tabby?
Fatal Overdose chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
That's right Tabitha. You are a banana.
Cat Marvelle chapter 12 . 2/16/2013
:D YAY! Happy endings, you've gotta love 'em!
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
I, a grown man, clapped and giggled as I read this... well done.

Love,
Paragon
ravengirl12 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
i have been looking for this story for sooo long! is great gut
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
*laughs* Looks like it's going to be an interesting summer for Kurt. That part where Tabby realizes that she can't speak German was hilarious. XD
kaezae12 chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
Awesome story. PERFECT EVERYTHING.I might break the favorite button.
Mcgiggles chapter 12 . 2/12/2012
Lol so funny when I read the wagon was on fire I was like shit shit shit shit shit and then next chapter tabby was like shit omg made my life/day lol super good story I am in love
Ann chapter 12 . 12/28/2011
I thought that this entire story was awesome! If you wrote more X-men Evolution Stories I bet you people would read them including me. There should be a sequel because I'm curious of Gunther and Tabby's relationship and how things will work out for Kitty and Kurt and the Institute. Like I said before great job and loved the whole punching Franka in the face. She got what she deserved. Always have been a fan of Nightcrawler! Keep writing!
Abertha chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
I have to say, my feeling towards Franka are borderline hate. I'm liking Tabby though, considering she wants what's best for Kurt (but will take a chance if it pops up) and I love Kitty anyway. O:) Good job!