Reviews for Set you Free
anonymous chapter 3 . 1/11/2004
They ARE his parents aren't they!
Shikon chapter 8 . 11/16/2003
bunnies...weird...couldn't they be cabbit-hanyo instead? 25% cat-demon, 25%rabbit-demon, and 50% human? (thinking Tenchi Muyo, very strange...)

energizer bunny, Aibon, is very kawaii, very energized, very hyper.

enough said, nxt chappie plz!

Shikon
lilemmy chapter 8 . 11/8/2003
Aw! This fanfic is cute! I can't wait to read more. Please update soon! _
Merfair chapter 8 . 10/30/2003
Aw this is so good! It's so cute! I love your characters they're great! Such great personalities. Update soon!
Sorelliena chapter 8 . 10/28/2003
Aibon is KAWAI!
Robert chapter 8 . 10/27/2003
this was a funny chapter i cant wait till the next one

p.s. where did u get the idea for bunny people
Sorelliena chapter 7 . 10/26/2003
Your storys are soo funny!HAHAHA!Make me stop,make me stop!HAHAHA!
Merfair chapter 7 . 10/25/2003
I love this story! It's so cute! Update soon!
wackoramaco87 chapter 7 . 10/23/2003
aw!

that's so cute! lol! thankyou for making the chappie longer! hehe! and i love the way you bits of fluff throughout the chappie! keep up the awesome work!
Mr.Mean chapter 7 . 10/21/2003
lol yea that is proably ture with the demons i cant wait till the next chapter comes
Shikon chapter 7 . 10/20/2003
lol funnies! especially the hot spring scene! that was hilarious! update asap! this storie is kew! L8rs!

shikon
wackoramaco87 chapter 6 . 10/19/2003
hello!

wow! i love this story! curse you for your evil cliffhangers! eh...hehe... not really! i love the way u made kasha... cute and annoying all in one! hehe! so is kasha really fluffy and kag's kid... that would be cool... i love fuffy and kag romances! lol! anyways PLZ update SOON!

p.s. do u plan on having a happy ending? and any chance of kasha's parents coming back to life in the future?
Merfair chapter 6 . 10/19/2003
It's really good and it's keeping interested...update soon!
Shikon chapter 6 . 10/18/2003
oh wow! my curousity will soon kill me...what's happened to kasha? what's with the new moon (besides InuYasha being human and all)? update soon!

shikon
Mr.Mean chapter 6 . 10/18/2003
this story is so funny because how ture it is with their arguments i cant wait to find out what happens next