Reviews for Possession
Baphrosia chapter 25 . 6/16
I've been enjoying your stories over the last few days. It's so lovely to read a Spuffy story where the characters are well-rounded instead of everybody being a one-note Spike-hating jerk, and where the plot and writing are so well developed. I prefer reading stories that feel like an extension of the characters and show I fell in love with rather than an attempt to fix everything the author didn't like. I'm not sure how I've missed your work for all these years, but what a treat to find something new to me!

I see you've been posting your works to AO3, so I hope that means that maybe you'll come back to this one and finish it up. I don't usually read WIPs, but I was so entranced with your other stories that I gave this one a shot. Luckily it's close enough to the end that I can imagine how it'll tie up... maybe. You have such wonderful plot twists, I could be completely wrong. Thanks for this great story!
brendafay chapter 25 . 1/10
mom8828 chapter 25 . 1/4/2015
Pretty good so far. The part with Anya representing Xander's own conscience and feelings was really very creative. At first, I thought Anya was a manifestation of the First, so great misdirection! Also, loved the name Ethan Nayer, (anagram for Rayne), very good, as well! I do hope you will add to this someday. I enjoyed reading this quite a bit. Thank you for sharing your writing abilities with the rest of us.
Wicked Wonder chapter 25 . 10/3/2014
I didn't realize you updated this recently, the only Spuffy fic I'm still following! I gigglesnorted my way through this chapter, but I'm glad to see pieces falling into place too. Thanks!
margueritedaisy chapter 25 . 8/27/2014
I was so happy to see that you've updated this wonderful story. Spike being human really adds a twist to the story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
SeaPea chapter 25 . 7/27/2014
Thanks for the update! I've had this story in my WIP list for years. I am always appreciative of writers who attempt to finish their take, no matter how long it takes. Thanks, Shadowlass!
Marjenna chapter 25 . 7/23/2014
Thanks for returning and leading us to the next cliff.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/25/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ethan is sitting on the couch!
What an insane week these people have had!
Michaela Perry chapter 24 . 10/13/2012
Nooo! That's it? I understand about incomplete fics. What you have is great though.
Michaela Perry chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
It's been so long since I've indulged in a Buffy fic, but I'm glad I chose this one to reminisce with.
George chapter 24 . 8/3/2011
Please finish this, it's very good!
George chapter 15 . 8/2/2011
Thank you! That Kennedy was so annoying...
George chapter 4 . 1/29/2010
So far I like the story very much. Thanks!
MusicMagicMurder chapter 24 . 10/5/2009
Umm, is it too much to ask for you to update soon?
MusicMagicMurder chapter 13 . 10/5/2009
Hey, this was a great chapter but I just wanted to mention that Cordelia had known Willow was gay ever since the Angel episode, Disharmony, when she called her to tell that Harmony was a vampire.