Reviews for Summer Daisies
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I'm not sure if this relationship between Ron and Luna is meant to be romantic, or platonic. For me, it was one of a blooming friendship, and not any sort of crush, or love. I found Luna to be very- normal. And Ron was also very- polite, or gentlemany? I think that you somehow also managed to contain the awkuardness Ron posseses, as well as the weirdness of Luna, even as I picked out the parts in the story that didn't seem to fit.

x Smaginn
Paperdaisies chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
This was very nice. I loved the calmness of the story...besides I love daisy chains! Or daisies in general...didja notice my name?

Thanks for giving a good quality Luna fic, there needs to be more of them in the world...
Bagge chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Aw. Ron found it in him to act the gentleman then. Wonderful. The first part with all the beauty of nature was wonderful and very Lunaish (especially how she made great care to leave flowers for everyone else). Then Ron's apperance and his appologize and honest offer to make friends. Luna's reaction was well written, from being quite disturbed to accepting the invitation and the friendship. The end part, when Ron waited for her, was beautiful too. Well done!
GoOd-BaDz2 chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
is cool.*grins*
Taintless chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Aw, that was lovely! I'm glad Luna's allowed be happy. Ron should do this in the books! You're such a great writer!
Mari Grem chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
I read this, on or something like that. I like this ficlet. It shows that life can get better.

-Cole
fairyofwallpaper chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Aww! Cute and sweet. I loved it. :)
kewlausgirl chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Tara, that fic was cool. I love your one chapter fanfics!

I like the whole idea of Ron and Luna, though I'm not a surporter of it, but the way you wrote it made it quite believable.

It was so cute :)

Well, girlie, keep up with the writing. Maybe during the hollies you can write a longer story -not a really long one, but for a couple of chapters anyway... Whatever suits you :)

**Looking forward to more**

~Kye
no one shall ever know chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Aw! That was so adorable! You seriously write a wonderful Luna! I liked this one part of your fic the best, it said: and the Crumple-Horned Snorkacks which she couldn't see, but knew were there. That made me instantly think of that saying "Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it isn't there." I just thought I would tell you that. This was seriously wonderful and I loved it! Keep on writing!
Jen
brat-attack chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
i really like how you portrayed luna, and put her in a mystical but layed back setting. i too have written a luna/ron fanfic but its a work in progress and i like yours much better.
A Fan chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Wow, that was really sweet. And Ron...yay!
crimson mist chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
A very cute, sweet,warmfic. Really beautiful. hope you'll continue.
winky-wink chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
that was a really warm and fuzzy fic. i really liked it!
Nanners chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Nicely done. Please update soon!
loveisalie chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Hey~ sweet story, i like it. Update soon, so cute...