Reviews for Sailor Saturn Has Two Mommies
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Chilling. The fact that this is told in such a childish voice only makes it worse. why did you label this as comedy again? It's very black humor. But still a very good story, I want to make clear.

Still, I've often wondered about this, and how it played out. And for that matter, what was it like for the Outers, to both do it, and to suffer through it? I wouldn't mind seeing that explored more in-depth somewhere. Or maybe I should just use this as inspiration and write my own...
lactvoodle chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
A well written and Disturbing at own risk. Good fanfic.
Sadako Mcfly chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
W.O.W O

Just... wow!
Michiru's-violin chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
i love the way you started this! it is a very great story!
DavisJes chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
cute
Meginatree chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Aww this is just too has that real touch of childhood innocence that I picture Hotaru having.
Ace chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
"Hotaru really hates stupid flying horses."

Best... line... ever! LOL I love all parody fics, and this one is no exception ;)
ix-tab chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Wow...I think you have broken me...in a good way.

Very nice.
Rushingwind chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
This story is really funny! I can't myself from grin like an idiot When you states that "Michiru-Mama spends a lot of time on her hair and on Haruka-Papa.", I busted out laughter. And I think Hime-chan is right about "Michiru-Mama and Haruka-Papa love each other more than they love Hotaru or Setsuna-Mama.", That's right, Ruka and Michi forever!
SilentKing chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
That was so sarcastically funny! I was driven to tears from so much laughter! I couldn't even breath.
Hazel Wish chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
I thought I reviewed this? I could've sworn I did, because I've added it my Favorites. Well, anyway, I like this story a lot, it's way too cute, I wish I wrote it :-P lol, or at least I wish I can write something as cute and as simple as this piece. I like this part: "It's all okay, though. Hotaru and Setsuna-Mama come back to life, and everyone laughs and laughs about it. What a funny joke!" Hehe, anyway, wonderful job. Keep up the cuteness!
Maria chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Delightful! Really loved:

'Michiru-Mama is Sailor Neptune. She likes to swim and play the violin, and she spends a lot of time on her hair and on Haruka-Papa'

And:

'Hotaru really hates stupid flying horses'

Really made me laugh. Great parody. More, please? :) Or at least, more SM fics?
00000009 chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Man, was that ever a brilliant antidote! Really. _Thank you_.
Lovely Zelda chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Absolutely wonderful! My favourite part is how Hotaru really hates flying horses(she has grown up fast if she's already jealous...)
Revocation chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
LOL That's funny and yet disturbing, but you nailed the style. *applaudes* I laughed and I shared it with friends. *sticks on favorites list* Kudos _