Reviews for In England, We Drink Tea
Wolf-ODonnell chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
This is exactly as I remember it. It's been a while since I've seen this show, but you've got their personalities down perfectly. Although it did kind of help to paraphrase Wolf's lines from the first episode.

This is a lovely short piece of work.
Naseka chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Lol ironic indeed. That was so funny and so in character. I love fox.
ix-tab chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
I have always loved this show.

Fox is such an English Queen!

I had always hoped to read good fic for it, and you provided!

Rock on!
STF chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Never seen this cartoon, but thanks to your fic now I'm rather intruiged. I must find this..."Don't Eat the Neighbors" you speak of. It sounds amusing. *hands you Cookie of Achievement* Bweeness.
Kadorienne chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
So clever! Delightful!
Andrew Aelfwine chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
This is just _too_ adorable. I read it cos it was yours, rather than cos of the show it's based on, but now I've got a wish to see DETN (which sadly I don't think is available in this benighted excuse for a civilised region which I happen to inhabit:-)
I especially love the characterisation of Wolf-for all his growly talk I expect he spoils those pups _rotten_ :-)
Love to see more, if you feel like writing it. In any event, whatever takes your fancy next I'll be looking forward to it.
Eclectic chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Oh. My. God. This is so cool. I watch this show every weekday morning and I love Fox because he is just _so_ camp. I never thought I'd be able to find any fiction on it, let alone slash. Good characterisation, and I like the flow of the writing. Thank you so much for writing this.