Reviews for IMPRINTED SCARS
AnimeGirl66 chapter 7 . 4/16/2008
ok i love it! it is an awesome fanfic. so pls pls pls pls pls pls write more. pls! its so awesome. pls and thx
hearts on ice chapter 7 . 12/8/2006
I like it. It's really good, but you need to post soon. I've been waiting for about a month or so for you to post and you still haven't. It's good, and I can't wait to see what is going to happen between Sakura and Syaoran. I hope Bennett gets what he deserves for doing that to Sakura.
lambtastic chapter 7 . 11/23/2006
this fic has magic right? cause if it does sakura can shoow her pink aura and syaoran will know it is her. please continue soon!
evacromwell chapter 7 . 7/12/2005
please please please do another chapter this is good
crimsonangel chapter 7 . 11/28/2004
ACK!I have to read more of this story! There may be some grammar problems here and there, but I LOVE your writing style! I know this is a long time from when you last updated and I don't know If you'll do so ever again*sobs* but I thought, you never know, so I reviewed. If you see this any time soon please think of writing more!

P.S...SAKURA IS A BLONDE NOW? I think I'm going to die!This is awful, just blue eyes! No wonder she screamed, poor Sakura. Well, I've said my piece so I'll go now...
crimsonangel chapter 7 . 11/28/2004

Chase-Summer chapter 7 . 11/12/2004
OMG! He better remember the sweet Sakura!
dette chapter 7 . 4/29/2004
plese update soon!
i like your story a lot
i'm still hoping for you to continue updating this story and i'm really excited to the reaction of sakura
please update soon!
bernadette chapter 7 . 4/29/2004
update sooplease i'm already excited what sakura's reaction is.
i'm still hoping you to update
update soon
To-ya chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Hi; name's To-ya and I'll be your reviewer for the duration. Please don't take anything I say as a personal attack on you or as a criticism of your writing as a whole; this review is only concerned with THIS chapter of THIS story. Also, please don't think I'm trying to get you to stop writing or any such thing; quite the contrary. I want to help you improve, so that the next time a critical reader stumbles across your fic, they can enjoy it as it should be enjoyed. (In other words, this is not a flame.)
That said, on to the critique.
This should say AU in the summary, first off, because it's very obviously NOT canon CCS. Nothing wrong with that-however...
Because you're writing an AU, you need to pay special attention to characterization. What changed about the characters in this AU, and how will that change their personalities? Since this is FANfiction, you're still playing in CLAMP's sandbox, so to speak, which means there are certain rules you have to at least acknowledge.
Now, where in CCS is Nadeshiko an evil, manipulative witch? And where does Fujitaka let her walk all over him? From the manga I read and the anime I watched, they looked to be a happily married couple-so cute it was nauseating.
HARDLY a "master puppeteer" and her "puppet."
Kari and Melody (are you friends with Kari Hiiragizawa, perhaps? I recognize those names) are...who? They're introduced and accepted as canon characters without being developed at all.
And Sakura...well, hopefully in the following chapters, you'll reveal why she's so drastically different from the perky-to-a-fault protagonist of CCS. If not, then you need to. This Sakura is far too cynical to pass without explanation, and she's been Americanized, too. Maybe teenage Sakura AVALON would act this way, but Kinomoto Sakura is very different.
Also, the fic itself could use some spell-checking. There's no excuse not to do is an online website that checks for free, and it takes maybe a minute, IF that, to go through a chapter this size. The errors were too numerous to ignore, and really detracted from the story itself.
That's really all I have to say. If you disagree with me or have any questions, feel free to e-mail me-my addy's on my profile page, and I promise not to get offended or anything. You're entitled to creative license and your own opinion, but I'd like to hear your reasoning if you do, in fact, disagree.
Hope you take my review into account when revising your story. Thank you for your time.
Stargirl-rebels chapter 7 . 11/22/2003
I read this a while ago, but I was at school so I couldn't review*pouts*

OMG! this is so cool! Sakura met up with Syaoran! You need to make a very good reason why Sakura wouldn't tell Yelan or anyone else. Because once she tealls them she would be safe for good. Maybe a spell? because he is the cousin of Syaoran.

I love you so much, this is o amazing! update soon!

Lya
Natalie chapter 7 . 11/5/2003
Ah! COOL! Really cool..update soon! Poor Sakura...heehee..update soon!
yume1009 chapter 7 . 11/5/2003
hey hey! This is great! please upload more!
anon chapter 7 . 11/4/2003
Like Stargirl-rebels i'm a bit confused.

Chapter 3 definately needs a definitive tie-in somewhere soon in the story line, otherwise the chapter is very out of place in the story line.

Also from what i understand Sakura was living in Japan and has come to America. With this you would need to tie up a few loose ends with the person who kidnapped her. the first would be that since Sakura is from Japan and her family have Japanese descendants she would have the asian eye set (i don't know another way to describe it) this stays for many generations, and i have never seen an asian person with natural blonde hair due to the fact that blonde is a less dominant hair gene, i might suggest to put the hair colour to black, then it would at least change.

The second point would be the Heavy Japanese accent that she would have. At her age she might lose the accent but it would definately take a few years at least, and from what i understand she has only been there for a little while. As i see it it would be unlikely that someone at her age with such an accent would be on the streets.

Otherwise apart from being confusing the fic is alright.
abunai x3 chapter 7 . 11/4/2003
HOE? Syaoran you dummy remember remember! And buddy you better step off you'll never get away with raping Sakura. I swear I'll kill him Well can I? PLease update I want to see that dumbass suffer , I'll send it to him in a box with ribbons and wrapping paper. I'll just wait for him suffering to come. GOD PLEASE MAKE THAT GUY SUFFER hhe sorry for my rude behavior and don't mean to offend you in anyway possible I'll be waitng for the next chapter- Sakurapetalsntears
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »