Reviews for Loretta and Blacky
AkatsukiFerret chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Oh wow, you reviewed your own story. That's sort of pathetic. XD
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 3 . 12/28/2005
The later chapters need to be a little separated into different paragraphs so other than that, the story's quite okay. :P
Miss Shad chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Um...if this is from an anime called ''Hi'' why are there Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi ffs in this section? (Oh and the story was good)
fatfatfeet chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
o wow grate story i love the desciption
Little Red Balloon chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Meow.
Sailor-serenity14 chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
update soon
Penky835 chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
xcuse me, but i created the anime hi and the whole loretta. COPYCAT!
AnnoyingAccount111111 chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
First of all I highly doubt the authenticity of this anime. For one thing, the author of this story first said that the man's name was Toby and now in the review is saying it is Tony. The character names aren't Japanese, and no one besides these two seem to know what it is. Telling us the story is not substantial proof of it's existance.
fatfatfeet chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
hi, ya, hi is an anime. i dunno, i thot it was a little more populr, but it dosnt show up on the net real much. i tryed. i could go into the hole story, but i dont want to waist ur time. let's say it's 13 eps, and the first 1 has a girl named loretta n she just broke up with her supercool boyfriend named tony is crying on the stares of a church. she has adventures and meets a magician named sagaru (who i dont think is as cute as tony) and marries him in the end. or you think she does becuz they kiss.

my friend found it, i duno were she got it.

is that enough for u?

*ManDy*
TheFlyingMonkee chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
I'm here to do a little investigating. Hmm...I, nor any of the other fanfiction otakus i know have not heard of the anime called "hi". Now, I came to this section a while ago, and read the only fic that was here called "the life of loretta". And that offered no explanation to what "Hi" was. (neither did the reviews) Soo...I am wondering if even YOU know what "hi" is. If so, please tell me.

P.S.: In the other fic, Loretta's eyes are blue.