Reviews for Sleeping Beauty
The Voice of Reason chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Attention all honest and hardworking fanfiction writers. "Author" Troufeilloumont is the owner of the site he or she is complaining about and Kittenmommy found out the truth about it and left.

Do not listen to Troufeilloumont who is apparently insane, and insists ficcers are 'not subject to the petty laws of men'.
catherinelefey chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Oh my gosh that was so sad! Poor Jack...poor Claire...great story though :)
Everyone's Favorite Rebel Scum chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
aw. *tear* that was so good.
Kellinator chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Beautiful and heartbreaking. Your writing is gorgeous. Fantastic job.
bleu chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
this is so sad! poor jack...loving that excerpt. nice job.
Eisheth chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
Poor Jack...he needs a hug...so angsty.

Great fic. *sniff* Poor Claire...she needs a hug too...heck, everyone in Law and Order needs a hug! *hugs everyone in law and order* _;;
C.J chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Upset Reader is a dirty liar. I know where she lives and I've seen where she sleeps and she has no comatose sister! This is just her sad attempt to slander me in front of 7 people.
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
OK, This is your author speaking.

I just want to say something here. "CJ", thanks for the heads up. I'm obviously not very knowledgeable about Medicaid or however it's spelled. Since your review was anon, I couldn't write to you and ask for your input (as you clearly know more about it than I do) so I just pulled the reference entirely. "Upset Reader", I'm sorry that you have a situation similar to this going on in your life right now... I hope thigs work out well for you. Thank you very much for your kind words... I am happy to have helped. I don't think the threats are necessary, though. And "Yo", I hope your sister makes that miraculous recovery that I'm sure you and your family pray for every day. I wish you (and the rest of my reviewers) all the best.

- Kittenmommy.
AngelWings8 chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
beautiful song, beautiful fic.
yo chapter 2 . 10/4/2003
my sister is in a coma and i kno how this is-they dont speak or talk or even focus there eyes. thank u 4 writeing this. go to hell, CJ, why u gotta be trippin?
Upset Reader chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
This story seriously made me cry. I'm going through a situation in my life that this reminds me of, and I need to thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me through it. You, my friend, have saved me. And to that biotch who was going on about the freakin' spelling of Medicaid, I will seriously come to your house, and I will cut you. I'LL CUT YOU! Who the heck reads a story then yells about the spelling? Who? I hope you have a good rest of your life, because everyone hates you.
bast2 chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
my first reaction was : oh, no, not another claire story-but i do like your style of writing-so smooth.
C.J chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Medicaid is spelled wrong and can only be used by patients 65 or older or if you're sick but you get it through your husband. Since Claire is single (unless you are implying that somehow Jack married her which is really stretching it) I don't see how she could get Medicaid. Other than that it's a nice little story.
jordangirl chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Awesome! I love it!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
This makes me want to cry for Claire, who didn't have a chance to have a husband & a family, and for Jack, who has to live with it and does it with grace. Too bad there's no hope for either of them. A wonderfully well written story. It's just excellent!